UACs & Migrants' name for Biden : THE MIGRANT PRESIDENT

MN-Moose

Reaction score
So, if I understand, the border crisis situation is happening because Trump didn’t finish the wall. It is not happening because Biden stopped the building of the wall days after he took office and has a border policy that is so inviting that we have record numbers trying to cross the border from Mexico (both Mexican residents and record numbers from overseas going into Mexico to try and cross the border)? Damn Trump!
Is that what I said? I simply stated someone said they were going to build a wall to stop immigrants and only got 6.4% of what was budgeted done in 4 years.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Is that what I said? I simply stated someone said they were going to build a wall to stop immigrants and only got 6.4% of what was budgeted done in 4 years.
Hmmm. Okey Dokey.
Your numbers are cherry picked too, of course. They completed 452 miles in total. The 47-miles you claimed was new primary walls were there were no previous walls. They also completed 33 miles of secondary wall to reinforce the initial barriers. Then of course there was 372 additional miles where they replaced existing structures they deemed old and worthless.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
And party donors got rich building it at US taxpayers expense.

MN-Moose

Reaction score
Hmmm. Okey Dokey.
Your numbers are cherry picked too, of course. They completed 452 miles in total. The 47-miles you claimed was new primary walls were there were no previous walls. They also completed 33 miles of secondary wall to reinforce the initial barriers. Then of course there was 372 additional miles where they replaced existing structures they deemed old and worthless.

My numbers aren't cherry picked. There was $15 billion funded for new wall. 47 miles out of 738 that were paid for were built. He campaigned on "Building the Wall" and not on "reinforcing old wall and only doing 6.4% of new wall and what we're going to bill you for is only 56.7% of the total wall that will need to be built"

I don't think there is much here to argue. I'm not even trying to argue. My first post simple stated someone said they were going to build a wall. My 2nd post stated how well that job was done. Nothing more nothing less. Feel free to interpret and draw any conclusions you want.

Spoofin

Reaction score
My numbers aren't cherry picked. There was $15 billion funded for new wall. 47 miles out of 738 that were paid for were built. He campaigned on "Building the Wall" and not on "reinforcing old wall and only doing 6.4% of new wall and what we're going to bill you for is only 56.7% of the total wall that will need to be built"

I don't think there is much here to argue. I'm not even trying to argue. My first post simple stated someone said they were going to build a wall. My 2nd post stated how well that job was done. Nothing more nothing less. Feel free to interpret and draw any conclusions you want.
So replacing old wall with new wall is not building new wall? Cherry picking.

If your point is truly only that he didn’t accomplish what he said he would, then you are 100% right. He didn’t.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
So replacing old wall with new wall is not building new wall? Cherry picking.

If your point is truly only that he didn’t accomplish what he said he would, then you are 100% right. He didn’t.
The irony here, of course, is that the pictures that the media used to try to fool people about the wall construction (walls falling down, people easily crawling over and around them, et al) were the older and inadequate sections that were being replaced under the new contracts. But that didn't fit the narrative so why report that?

golf

Reaction score
May's count showed the largest number of southern border migrants in a month since 2000.

Guatemalan president shared that the day after biden's election win the coyotes were in guatemala
organizing unacvompanied children.

golf

Reaction score
Border crossings are measured from oct - sept. Through May, border crossings this year had already exceeded the 2019 number, and that with still 4 months to go. 180,000 at the border this month compared to a high of 149,000 under trump. Looks like the number of umaccompanied minors entering the interior of our country may reach close to 200,000. The Migrant President has allowed some families into our interior without even a court date.

Virtually crickets on this from the media/dems. Sad thing is that didnt have to be this way. Trump's remain in mexico policy was very effective as it ended catch and release. The Migrant President's ending of the remain in mexico policy had this predictable result.

What a contrast with President Trump. DJT brought the immigration numbers down quickly and acted to reverse the numbers entering our interior. Contrast to The Migrant President, who has gone the opposite direction. Certainly the migrants have given him a well earned nickname.

stocker08

Reaction score
Notice how the trend shot upwards under Trump. And then laugh at all the fools claiming that Trump solved the problem.

capture-png.13047

Spoofin

Reaction score
Border crossings are measured from oct - sept. Through May, border crossings this year had already exceeded the 2019 number, and that with still 4 months to go. 180,000 at the border this month compared to a high of 149,000 under trump. Looks like the number of umaccompanied minors entering the interior of our country may reach close to 200,000. The Migrant President has allowed some families into our interior without even a court date.

Virtually crickets on this from the media/dems. Sad thing is that didnt have to be this way. Trump's remain in mexico policy was very effective as it ended catch and release. The Migrant President's ending of the remain in mexico policy had this predictable result.

What a contrast with President Trump. DJT brought the immigration numbers down quickly and acted to reverse the numbers entering our interior. Contrast to The Migrant President, who has gone the opposite direction. Certainly the migrants have given him a well earned nickname.
No Worries - Kamala is on the job!

golf

Reaction score
Notice how the trend shot upwards under Trump. And then laugh at all the fools claiming that Trump solved the problem.

capture-png.13047

1. Is there a reason you use a chart without march, april, and may? How do you think an up to date chart would look different than your chart?

2. Trump implemented policies that brought the numbers down quickly? What policies do you think biden will implement to bring his numbers down?

3. Dem border reps cuellar and gonzalez, lefty mexican president, guatamalan president have all said we should have stayed with trump policies such as the remain in mexico policy. Do you agree with them? Why or why not?

stocker08

Reaction score
1. Is there a reason you use a chart without march, april, and may? How do you think an up to date chart would look different than your chart?

2. Trump implemented policies that brought the numbers down quickly? What policies do you think biden will implement to bring his numbers down?

3. Dem border reps cuellar and gonzalez, lefty mexican president, guatamalan president have all said we should have stayed with trump policies such as the remain in mexico policy. Do you agree with them? Why or why not?

That's the chart I have. Find a more up to date one if you want. Point is that border apprehensions rose basically ALL last year and EVERY month leading up to Biden taking over. To say otherwise is to ignore the facts.

You have an argument on whether the reversal of some of the immigration policies was a bad idea. I'd be willing to say that yes....Biden probably made a mistake there and that his actions have led to a worsening situation. But your silly claim that Trump had the problem solved is horribly off base and out of touch with reality.

golf

Reaction score
That's the chart I have. Find a more up to date one if you want. Point is that border apprehensions rose basically ALL last year and EVERY month leading up to Biden taking over. To say otherwise is to ignore the facts.

You have an argument on whether the reversal of some of the immigration policies was a bad idea. I'd be willing to say that yes....Biden probably made a mistake there and that his actions have led to a worsening situation. But your silly claim that Trump had the problem solved is horribly off base and out of touch with reality.

I didnt write anything about trump solving the border problem. Look at my post again. (Although he virtually did ☺).
Appreciate your honesty that biden shouldve kept trump policies. In the interest of fairness might be best to use an up to date chart.

stocker08

Reaction score
I didnt write anything about trump solving the border problem. Look at my post again. (Although he virtually did ☺).
Appreciate your honesty that biden shouldve kept trump policies. In the interest of fairness might be best to use an up to date chart.

You've multiple times said that he shut down the border....which is a joke. No.....he didn't.

I don't have a more up to date chart. We all know that the numbers have gotten worse. The entire point is to show that Biden didn't take over a solved problem. The point is to show that border apprehensions have been rising month over month for the past year.....yes.....beginning well before Trump left office.

golf

Reaction score
Dem border representative Henry Cuellar is saying he made calls to the vice president's office about visiting the border but those calls were never returned. Said he found out about her visit to el paso through the press like everyone else.

Cuellar also said harris chose to visit el paso rather than areas with more activity because it was "politically safe".

No doubt her one-stop visit only took place because trump is visiting the border next week.

Even though dems have the media running interference, hard to imagine dem border policy is looked upon favorably by voters at this point.

golf

Reaction score
Florida, Arkansas, Iowa, South Carolina sending natl guard to southern border.

Natl guard busy these days. Just finished a tour in dc from jan - may where they have been valiantly fighting off white supremists and defending the capitol. Exhausting but necessary work no doubt but our citizen-warriors have really shown their mettle in holding back the white supremist surge. Actually i am nervous that the capitol is left undefended now, white supremists may see it as a sign of weakness and redouble their attacks. Scary times in dc.

In contrast, the guard probly will be bored at the southern border as there is no crisis. Not much going on there, despite what dem border reps cuellar and gonzalez say. (Hard to understand how they can be so misinformed.)

Personally i trust the media on this as they have a track record. We saw the 24/7 immigration coverage in 2019 and am sure their reporting would be up to the task again if there was anything to report.

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
Besides the up to 200,000 uacs predicted this year, 60,000 migrants in families were allowed to enter our interior from the biden inauguration through the middle of may. These 60,000 were given NTAs ( notice to appear) but with no dates.

Didnt have to be this way. We have now traded in the remain in mexico policy for the old catch and release. Results are predictable. (And perhaps planned?)

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
White House celebrating their great accomplishment today. New record of migrants at southern border of 189,000. Slight uptick from last month's record.

About 500 unaccompanied children and teens daily, imagine that. That is 180,000 uacs for the year welcomed into the interior of our country.

Wouldnt be happening if biden didnt cancel trump policies. Didnt have to be this way.

High month in 2019 was 148,000 and trump dealt with that quickly.

The Migrant President truly living up to his moniker. Enemy of the American People on board for sure. More voters for the dem party and a watering down of evil, racist america with more righteous foreigners.

Smart cubans will claim to be from mexico or central america. Welcome to America!

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
No worries. Cubans aren’t being allowed. Biden knows who will vote D.

golf

Reaction score
The Migrant President is looking to end Title 42 by month's end. Means even more immigrants will be accepted into the interior of our country.

Might as well just remove border patrol from the area completely. Maybe move all the agents to southern florida?

Trump had the immigrants waiting in mexico plus other helpful policies. Why would biden reverse these? In what universe does his actions make any sense at all? Hard to imagine how this administration could be any worse.

All smiles though from the Migrant President's administration and also from the Enemy of the American People.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Biden and Kamala need to take action. They deserve all the criticism they are receiving.

stocker08

Reaction score
Appreciate your fairness. Except that it makes my sarcasm less fun 😒.

I'm fine with admitting that I'm a left wing shill. Everyone who posts on this site knows it. Wish some righties would admit it themselves.

They (Biden/Kamala) have a problem on their hands and they have done nothing to fix it. Something has to happen. I am willing to criticise the inaction that has occurred under Biden. It's not a good look.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Maybe Kamala should warn them again?

U.S. Border Patrol agents in Arizona apprehended nearly 200 illegal immigrants near the Mexican border on Wednesday, finding that well over half were unaccompanied children.

golf

Reaction score
Maybe Kamala should warn them again?

U.S. Border Patrol agents in Arizona apprehended nearly 200 illegal immigrants near the Mexican border on Wednesday, finding that well over half were unaccompanied children.

Nothing being done about it. Can only surmise that the goal is to just let people in as we saw during the trump term when media howled about trump trying to slow the flood. June topped the May record which topped the April record.

Silence from the media.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Nothing being done about it. Can only surmise that the goal is to just let people in as we saw during the trump term when media howled about trump trying to slow the flood. June topped the May record which topped the April record.

Silence from the media.
I think the bold is spot on. At this point you have to assume what is happening is exactly what they want to happen. To them it truely isn't a crisis - just a (desireable) situation. No to Cubans tho!

golf

Reaction score
Noticed an article in rcp on biden's plans for immigration reform. I was hopeful that perhaps he waa considering strategies to slow the flow.

Alas, the whole article was about how biden is trying to legalize the illegals that are already here. Nothing about slowing the flow. Slowing the flow apparently not even the remotest concern of The Migrant President.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Noticed an article in rcp on biden's plans for immigration reform. I was hopeful that perhaps he waa considering strategies to slow the flow.

Alas, the whole article was about how biden is trying to legalize the illegals that are already here. Nothing about slowing the flow. Slowing the flow apparently not even the remotest concern of The Migrant President.

Slowing the flow won't help come election time. Allowing them in and then leaglizing them will.
That sums up the crisis situation.

Top Bottom