UACs & Migrants' name for Biden : THE MIGRANT PRESIDENT

MplsGopher

Reaction score
thinks calling someone gay
Who said anything about gay?? Being gay has nothing to do with a particular sexual act, it has to do with which gender you’re attracted to.

Homophobic Spoof wouldn’t understand that …

golf

Reaction score
Mayorkas says up to 17,000 haitians allowed in country.

golf

Reaction score
Good. Refugees are welcome here.

Yeah, i think media and dem leadership agree with you that biden's opening the border as he has is a good thing. I think media and dem leadership keep their feelings on the down low, though, out of fear independents are not particularly impressed with this direction.

kg21

Reaction score
Good. Refugees are welcome here.
As long as they aren't flooding into your city. Of course!

the more people we can bring in that don't speak English, that have no loyalty to the US, that have little working skills, the more Dementia Guy can unite us.

What could possibly go wrong?

Wally

Reaction score
As long as they aren't flooding into your city. Of course!

the more people we can bring in that don't speak English, that have no loyalty to the US, that have little working skills, the more Dementia Guy can unite us.

What could possibly go wrong?
Biden is smart enough to only bus them to red states.🤣

golf

Reaction score
New York Times has issued a correction. Now saying whipping of immigrants actually didnt happen. Wonder if rest of media will put out correction as well? Wonder if biden will apologize for saying these agents were using whips on migrants? Biden said these agents will pay, wonder if the agents now though will be reinstated to duty?

Just saw another apology issued by usa today factchecker who was forced to backtrack on her report that biden didnt look at his watch multiple times during the solemn ceremony at andrews airforce base.

These apologies/corrections occur too often and are always in one direction. Of course the real sad fact is all the lies that are not made right.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Now saying whipping of immigrants actually didnt happen.
:ROFLMAO:

We saw with our own eyes, the white supremacist on horseback using the reins as a whip against the poor negro slaves ... err ... I mean the starving refugees seeking basic human rights.

kg21

Reaction score

We saw with our own eyes, the white supremacist on horseback using the reins as a whip against the poor negro slaves ... err ... I mean the starving refugees seeking basic human rights.
White supremacists are going to offer basic human rights.

Can I bring that to my CRT class, which meets tomorrow? I don't think that would go over so well. I'll try to hold my ground on it.

golf

Reaction score

Migrants werent whipped as biden and media said. Thus NYT correction. Even photographers at the site said no whipping

Wally

Reaction score
They used the reins in a whipping motion to whip them with the reins, just not with whips.
They have to keep them from grabbing the reins dummy. Do you know what happens if you are riding a horse and someone grabs your reins?

scools12

Reaction score
Migrants werent whipped as biden and media said. Thus NYT correction. Even photographers at the site said no whipping
Doesn’t matter that not one illegal was whipped, strapped or whatever adjective the left decides to use.

All the left have is a narrative from a photo that even the photographer says is being described incorrectly.

The Biden / Administration, leftists and MSM have doubled down on the narrative so CBP “will pay” for doing their job.

golf

Reaction score
They used the reins in a whipping motion to whip them with the reins, just not with whips.

Reins r used on horses. Doesnt mean they are automatically used on people.

There is no evidence they were used on people, even the photographers said that. This is america, cant just make things up.

NYT issued a correction as well as Axios (see link below). Both of course left wing outfits. Really unfair to put these bp agents in desks for just doing their jobs. Like china virus mandate, all about distracting from a failing presidency and plummeting poll numbers.

golf

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter that not one illegal was whipped, strapped or whatever adjective the left decides to use.

All the left have is a narrative from a photo that even the photographer says is being described incorrectly.

The Biden / Administration, leftists and MSM have doubled down on the narrative so CBP “will pay” for doing their job.

It must be so discouraging to be a border agent.

golf

Reaction score

howeda7

Reaction score

The Media out to get Biden....:cool:

Wally

Reaction score
Don't believe you that this was the situation. Proof, or you lied.
I don't even care if he was whipping them with the reins as its not like you can really effectively whip someone with your reins while riding a horse. This whole story is stupid.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
its not like you can really effectively whip someone with your reins while riding a horse..
:ROFLMAO: "I mean, if I really woulda wanted to get them negros real good, I woulda used a real whip!"

MplsGopher

Reaction score

scools12

Reaction score
Nothing in this article about reins being used as whips.
The truth is not relevant. Only optics and narrative are needed. Doesn’t matter if those optics and narratives are false. All that matters is what can be sold to the brainwashed leftists sheep.

Top Bottom