UACs & Migrants' name for Biden : THE MIGRANT PRESIDENT

golf

Reaction score
Couldn't he just let them in, then there would be no pictures of waiting migrants?
Two birds, one stone...

Most dems/media no doubt agree with you that an open border policy is great. I think, though, there is some fear that independents are not yet buying into open borders. Therefore The Migrant President is trying to at least maintain the mirage of limited immigration.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Most dems/media no doubt agree with you that an open border policy is great. I think, though, there is some fear that independents are not yet buying into open borders. Therefore The Migrant President is trying to at least maintain the mirage of limited immigration.

Politicians sure hate their constituents don't they? Dems, Reps, it doesn't matter. Just disgusting. Where are the environmentalists?:ROFLMAO:

Wally

Reaction score
Most dems/media no doubt agree with you that an open border policy is great.
What was the status of the border 20 years ago?
Surely it was way more open then wasn't it?

Why didn't the country collapse under the weight of migrants?

golf

Reaction score
What was the status of the border 20 years ago?
Surely it was way more open then wasn't it?

The war on drugs has been going on for 20 years as well, yet our country hasnt collapsed. Does this fact make the war on drugs a good thing?

kg21

Reaction score
I was surprised it didn't a year or two ago, the way liberal dummies were acting. It was the most horrible thing happening on the planet. Don't ya remember?

Wally

Reaction score
The war on drugs has been going on for 20 years as well, yet our country hasnt collapsed. Does this fact make the war on drugs a good thing?
My opposition to the WOD is because it is violence perpetrated on people for what they choose to do with their own body. I believe its a crime against humanity. Has nothing to do with anything beyond that.

Blocking all migrants so American workers can be lazy and live the high life has no corresponding moral imperative for me.

golf

Reaction score
My opposition to the WOD is because it is violence perpetrated on people for what they choose to do with their own body. I believe its a crime against humanity. Has nothing to do with anything beyond that.

Blocking all migrants so American workers can be lazy and live the high life has no corresponding moral imperative for me.

I am just pointing out that longevity of a policy has nothing to do with efficacy.

Slavery, jim crow, denial of women suffrage were around for 20 years and our country didnt collapse. Doesnt make those policies good.

In recent days, abortion on demand and promoting victimhood are examples of policies that are ruling the day. The fact that those policies have been around for awhile doesnt determine that those are good policies as well.

Obama and Clinton, both against open borders, would not have been impressed by the argument that the republic is still here.

At any rate, dems/media agree with you that open borders are good. You are just willing to say it aloud.

Wally

Reaction score
I am just pointing out that longevity of a policy has nothing to do with efficacy.

Slavery, jim crow, denial of women suffrage were around for 20 years and our country didnt collapse. Doesnt make those policies good.

In recent days, abortion on demand and promoting victimhood are examples of policies that are ruling the day. The fact that those policies have been around for awhile doesnt determine that those are good policies as well.

Obama and Clinton, both against open borders, would not have been impressed by the argument that the republic is still here.

At any rate, dems/media agree with you that open borders are good. You are just willing to say it aloud.
Ok I will phrase it better. Why are you so very worried about these immigrants? They have been coming for years and years. How have they harmed the country?

Then lets bring it to today.
How will these new immigrants harm the country or if you don't care about the country, how will they harm you?

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Can’t let the American people know the disaster that is the southern border

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Ok I will phrase it better. Why are you so very worried about these immigrants? They have been coming for years and years. How have they harmed the country?

How will these new immigrants harm the country or if you don't care about the country, how will they harm you?
Obviously you have no problem bringing in folks with Covid

Wally

Reaction score
Obviously you have no problem bringing in folks with Covid
No I am not scared of Covid, I am done with it.
Sorry if you are still hiding in your basement...

golf

Reaction score

I am regularly in contact with people from other cultures and always find it enjoyable and enriching. Am always struck by how much we all actually have in common.

That said, we cant take in the whole world. There has to be a limit. The welfare of (not in) our country has to come first.

Immigrants should be allowed who advance our country. STEM fields and medical fields workers should be welcomed with open arms. Low skill workers can come in on a limited basis or perhaps thru a guest worker program. Right now jobs r plentiful, wont always be the case.

Right now we have chaos.
Children are making the trip alone to take advantage of the unaccompanied minors law policy. Stories of rampant sexual base of women and children during the trip north. Cartels taking advantage. Even lefty mexican president says shouldnt have abandoned trump approach. Dem reps cuellar and gonzalez agree.

This is primarily about gaining dem voters. We have seen how mayorkas reacted to potential cuban immigrants. Argument to be made as well that far left sees this as an opportunity to bring the world to our shores, which will minimize the evil america is able to perpetrate.

Last edited:

scools12

Reaction score
This is primarily about gaining dem voters. We have seen how mayorkas reacted to potential cuban immigrants. Argument to be made as well that far left sees this as an opportunity to bring the world to our shores, which will minimize the evil america is able to perpetrate.

Angry

Reaction score
Can’t let the American people know the disaster that is the southern border

Is this the robot army coming for my job they’ve been talking about for the last 100 years?

Angry

Reaction score
I am regularly in contact with people from other cultures and always find it enjoyable and enriching. Am always struck by how much we all actually have in common.

That said, we cant take in the whole world. There has to be a limit. The welfare of our country has to come first.

Immigrants should be allowed who advance our country. STEM fields and medical fields workers should be welcomed with open arms. Low skill workers can come in on a limited basis or perhaps thru a guest worker program. Right now jobs r plentiful, wont always be the case.

Right now we have chaos.
Children are making the trip alone to take advantage of the unaccompanied minors law policy. Stories of rampant sexual base of women and children during the trip north. Cartels taking advantage. Even lefty mexican president says shouldnt have abandoned trump approach. Dem reps cuellar and gonzalez agree.

To be fair, Wally thinks people in the STEM field just remove stems from his bags of weed.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

wrong pigmentation is my guess.

Wally

Reaction score
Argument to be made as well that far left sees this as an opportunity to bring the world to our shores, which will minimize the evil america is able to perpetrate.
How?
What the hell are you even talking about here?
Its loony bin stuff.

This country needs immigrants, actually lots of low skilled immigrants to do all kinds of jobs. If you want a strong America we need them because of the demographic shift with to many old people. Maybe Covid will mutate and solve that problem but until then we need immigrants.

It is the main reason I don't see China as any threat to us, we have the immigrant advantage. China is going to get hit so hard by their rapidly aging population that they will be screwed. Its why they are trying to get people to have more kids but for the most part the people aren't having more kids.

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
How?
What the hell are you even talking about here?
Its loony bin stuff.

This country needs immigrants, actually lots of low skilled immigrants to do all kinds of jobs. If you want a strong America we need them because of the demographic shift with to many old people. Maybe Covid will mutate and solve that problem but until then we need immigrants.

It is the main reason I don't see China as any threat to us, we have the immigrant advantage. China is going to get hit so hard by their rapidly aging population that they will be screwed. Its why they are trying to get people to have more kids but for the most part the people aren't having more kids.

Whoa! Clinton and Obama said the southern border situation was bad for our economy and now u want to open our borders to the world also?

That would be quite a policy change. If a good idea, dems in 2022 and 24 should campaign on a never ending flood of low skilled workers into our country.

(Might be wise to heed the counsel of Angela Merkel. She was hailed for allowing muslim immigrants to flood into germany during her tenure. Now she says her policy was a mistake.)

Wally

Reaction score
Clinton and Obama said the southern border situation was bad for our economy
I don't care what politicians say. They are the last people or data I look to for opinions.

now u want to open our borders to the world also
I never said that. I don't know what the exact balance we need is. That said I don't think these immigrants are an existential boogieman and I definitely think reducing immigration over historical levels will hurt the country especially right now.

Wally

Reaction score
That would be quite a policy change. If a good idea, dems in 2022 and 24 should campaign on a never ending flood of low skilled workers into our country.
Again, I didn't say a never ending flood.

Also they won't because the Republicans are Very Very good at selling fear. I don't speak for the democrats.

Wally

Reaction score
Might be wise to heed the counsel of Angela Merkel. She was hailed for allowing muslim immigrants to flood into germany during her tenure. Now she says her policy was a mistake.
I would like the immigration to be primarily from central America as I feel they integrate more seamlessly into our culture.

golf

Reaction score
I would like the immigration to be primarily from central America as I feel they integrate more seamlessly into our culture.

An islamophobe! Welcome to the club! Unfortunately, though, you just lost your woke card ☺. Other lib ghers, also Ben Affleck by the way, i am sure would not be impressed by your post.

OK. So u want limited immigration it sounds like. Law and order is a good thing so close the border and then biden can decide how many he wants to let in based on our country's needs. Limited immigration with law and order. What's not to like?

This would neuter the cartels, save immigrants from a dangerous trip as they could apply for immigration from home as with the lottery system, and gives us the limited immigration you want based on needs of our economy.

This in contrast to the chaos we see now. What's not to like?

golf

Reaction score
Del Rio, Texas is being overrun. Dem mayor asks Biden, "The President has a plan for taxes, where is the plan to protect the southern border?" Didnt have to be this way.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Del Rio, Texas is being overrun. Dem mayor asks Biden, "The President has a plan for taxes, where is the plan to protect the southern border?" Didnt have to be this way.

Is this still happening? Huh, haven’t seen/heard much about it.
Off. The. Charts.

Top Bottom