UACs & Migrants' name for Biden : THE MIGRANT PRESIDENT

golf

Reaction score
Exactly, I love it.

Wow. I dont think there is much that would interfere with media's lovefest with biden, but purposefully releasing china virus into america might do it.

Media has invested a lot of time into the lock everybody down message.
Methinks your idea wouldnt be looked upon favorably by the fifth estate.

Wally

Reaction score
Wow. I dont think there is much that would interfere with media's lovefest with biden, but releasing china virus into america might do it.

Media has invested a lot of time into the lock everybody down message.
Methinks your idea wouldnt be looked upon favorably by the fifth estate.
I am not in the media. I obviously have my own ideas.
🤩🤩🤩😘😘😘

golf

Reaction score
I am not in the media. I obviously have my own ideas.
🤩🤩🤩😘😘😘

Media would be put in a very difficult situation actually. Would need to choose between love of biden and love of lockdowns. Hard to say which way they'd go. A no win situation for them i suppose.

Wally

Reaction score
Media would be put in a very difficult situation actually. Would need to choose between love of biden and love of lockdowns. Hard to say which way they'd go. A no win situation for them i suppose.
I could care less. I support making the boarder Crossing difficult but not impossible, basically how its been for the last 40 years. We haven't imploded in that time so I am not to worried.

golf

Reaction score
I could care less. I support making the boarder Crossing difficult but not impossible, basically how its been for the last 40 years. We haven't imploded in that time so I am not to worried.

Difficult but not impossible, huh? That would certainly be a large improvement over the present situation. Wish you were president 😊🇺🇸.

Spoofin

Reaction score
How much less could you care?

Wally

Reaction score
Difficult but not impossible, huh? That would certainly be a large improvement over the present situation. Wish you were president 😊🇺🇸.
This is the policy we have had for the last 50 years. Trump is the only one who really tried to change it.

In light of how the US started and lead drug war has affected Central America, I believe now more than any time in the past it is our duty to allow in these people, who's countries we have essentially destroyed.

Ship everyone who supports the war on drugs to El Salvador and let them reap what they sow.

This is one of a few issues that makes me dream there actually is an Old Testament God who will really make all of the aholes in this world pay for all eternity. I would love to welcome them all to hell.

Man I really hate people....
🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

golf

Reaction score
This is the policy we have had for the last 50 years. Trump is the only one who really tried to change it.

In light of how the US started and lead drug war has affected Central America, I believe now more than any time in the past it is our duty to allow in these people, who's countries we have essentially destroyed.

Ship everyone who supports the war on drugs to El Salvador and let them reap what they sow.

This is one of a few issues that makes me dream there actually is an Old Testament God who will really make all of the aholes in this world pay for all eternity. I would love to welcome them all to hell.

Man I really hate people....
🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Cant go along with that as not sure what i think about the drug war, but have a different proposal.

How about swapping able bodied americans who want to sit on their butts and be government supported for central americans. I guarantee you those hispanics will not have a problem putting in an honest day's work.

Wally

Reaction score
Cant go along with that as not sure what i think about the drug war, but have a different proposal.

How about swapping able bodied americans who want to sit on their butts and be government supported for central americans. I guarantee you those hispanics will not have a problem putting in an honest day's work.

I say me the ones who wrecked their country live there. Most of our politicians included.

golf

Reaction score
Kudos to the Migrant President!

Another record for migrant encounters. 210,000 July encounters. A very large number. (Trump's highest number in 2019 was 148,000 and he quickly brought that number down).

Normally those numbers go down during the hot months but The Migrant President has been vigilant to see that doesnt happen on his watch.

Soon to be bp director ruiz says his organization is overwhelmed. Migrants in his care are forced to sleep on the ground in some places. Doesnt matter to The Migrant President. Those numbers must keep rising above all.

Dem reps cuellar and gonzalez beseech The Migrant President to return to Trump policy. The Migrant President admin wont even return their calls as his is a laser-like focus on keeping the flood gates open.

The Migrant President no doubt excited to see what coming months will bring. Perhaps by years end will reach the 300,000 mark? I can imagine there is a big line graph on a wall in the oval office and The Migrant President excitedly draws the climbing lines in each month with the migration czar happily peering over his shoulder. A high five is shared, a quick call to mayorkas just doublechecking that no cubans are finding their way here, and then back to work figuring out how those lines can be turned into voting american citizens!

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Kudos to the Migrant President!

Another record for migrant encounters. 210,000 July encounters. A very large number. (Trump's highest number in 2019 was 148,000 and he quickly brought that number down).

Normally those numbers go down during the hot months but The Migrant President has been vigilant to see that doesnt happen on his watch.

Soon to be bp director ruiz says his organization is overwhelmed. Migrants in his care are forced to sleep on the ground in some places. Doesnt matter to The Migrant President. Those numbers must keep rising above all.

Dem reps cuellar and gonzalez beseech The Migrant President to return to Trump policy. The Migrant President admin wont even return their calls as his is a laser-like focus on keeping the flood gates open.

The Migrant President no doubt excited to see what coming months will bring. Perhaps by years end will reach the 300,000 mark? I can imagine there is a big line graph on a wall in the oval office and The Migrant President excitedly draws the climbing lines in each month with the migration czar happily peering over his shoulder. A high five is shared, a quick call to mayorkas just doublechecking that no cubans are finding their way here, and then back to work figuring out how those lines can be turned into voting american citizens!
Big Deal - did you see what Tucker Carlson said!!!!

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score

Are you for or against immigration? I’m with Golf. Let’s let all Central Americans into our country and experience what this great country is all about.

golf

Reaction score
Are you for or against immigration? I’m with Golf. Let’s let all Central Americans into our country and experience what this great country is all about.

You disagree with dem border reps cuellar and gonzalez regarding returning to trump policy? You want open borders?

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
Mayorkas just visited the southern border and said that the border crisis is one of the toughest challenges faced by the biden administration.

A bp agent responded by telling him that the wheel doesnt have to be reinvented here. Just make border crossings illegal as has been done before.

Trump of course brought an end to catch and release thru his remain in mexico policy, which The Migrant President ended his first day in office. July saw 88,000 migrants allowed into the interior of our country. Of course some without even a court date. Each month has seen a new record of border encounters despite the summer being a time when illegal immigration usually wanes

The incompetence of this president is truly breathtaking. Wont even return calls to dem border rep cuellar.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
You disagree with dem border reps cuellar and gonzalez regarding returning to trump policy? You want open borders?
You wanted to let all the hard working Central Americans into our country. I'm agreeing with you golf. I'm bipartisan and don't always follow the party line.

golf

Reaction score
You wanted to let all the hard working Central Americans into our country. I'm agreeing with you golf. I'm bipartisan and don't always follow the party line.

I have respect for the hispanic work ethic. On the other hand, there are too many americans who are not nearly as motivated. We probly have had it too good for too long. Just look at our schools. In some cities there are entire schools that dont have even one student proficient in math. No work ethic too often. I lived in southern california for awhile and people would refer to welfare checks as paychecks.

Of course this would never happen, but in a fair world should give those who value hard work and value america a chance to live here and send to central america those who dont value hard work and dont value america.

Remains, though, that the biden administration's incompetency is stunning.
88,000 allowed into our interior in just one month. Yet people all over the world are lined up and trying to get here legally. I work with a filipino who said he waited 17 years before his immigration application was approved.
What a joke of an administration.

Last edited:

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
I have respect for the hispanic work ethic. On the other hand, there are too many americans who are not nearly as motivated. We probly have had it too good for too long. Just look at our schools. In some cities there are entire schools that dont have even one student proficient in math. No work ethic too often. I lived in southern california for awhile and people would refer to welfare checks as paychecks.

Of course this would never happen, but in a fair world should give those who value hard work and value america a chance to live here and send to central america those who dont value hard work and dont value america.

Remains, though, that the biden administration's incompetency is stunning.
88,000 allowed into our interior in just one month. Yet people all over the world are lined up and trying to get here legally. I work with a filipino who said he waited 17 years before his immigration application was approved.
What a joke of an administration.

You have just made the argument for fast tracking more legal immigration. I'm just glad Biden is letting more hard working immigrants into our country so they can teach the lazy Americans with "no work ethic" how its done.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
Biden’s own saying border crisis unsustainable. A disaster.
Jamm Jamm Clan working.

golf

Reaction score
You have just made the argument for fast tracking more legal immigration. I'm just glad Biden is letting more hard working immigrants into our country so they can teach the lazy Americans with "no work ethic" how its done.

Yes, if there is a way to implement a "swap policy", i am on board.

But we should never have an open border policy. 88,000 into our country just in july. Trump had ended this catch and release policy, but The Migrant President returned catch and release his first day. Some not even assigned court dates.

Even dem border reps cuellar and gonzalez are appalled. Biden wont even return cuellar's phone calls.

Am guessing The Migrant President and migration czar share a toast each month when a new record is set. Incompetence at the highest level. As i posted earlier, i imagine an immigration line graph on an oval office wall where The Migrant President gleefully draws in a new rising line each month. If he wanted to stop the flood, he would

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yes, if there is a way to implement a "swap policy", i am on board.

But we should never have an open border policy. 88,000 into our country just in july. Trump had ended this catch and release policy, but The Migrant President returned catch and release his first day. Some not even assigned court dates.

Even dem border reps cuellar and gonzalez are appalled. Biden wont even return cuellar's phone calls.

Am guessing The Migrant President and migration czar share a toast each month when a new record is set. Incompetence at the highest level. As i posted earlier, i imagine an immigration line graph on an oval office wall where The Migrant President gleefully draws in a new rising line each month. If he wanted to stop the flood, he would
Like he did with Cuba. This crisis situation is 100% on Biden.

Wally

Reaction score
People been coming thru the boarder forever, the country is still here, idgaf.

golf

Reaction score
Number in for august regarding encounters of migrant encounters at southern border:

August: 208,000
July: 210,000
June: 189,000
May: 180,000

This in contrast to 2019 when trump number jumped up to 148,000 for a month and he quickly brought that number down through his remain in mexico policy. Clinton and obama both clearly said our country cant afford an open southern border and trump did something about it

I have no problem with a worker visa program to fill in gaps in our economy, but to just welcome so many unaccompanieds and families into our country month after month is also a slap in the face for the many who have been waiting hopefully, legally on line for years. We should maybe just open our borders to the world?

Clinton and obama had it right.

August a rough month overall for The Migrant President, but that August number will put a smile on his face. Didnt have to be this way.

Tip of the hat to barn burner. He posted this a few months ago. Quite funny.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Number in for august regarding encounters of migrant encounters at southern border:

August: 208,000
July: 210,000
June: 189,000
May: 180,000

This in contrast to 2019 when trump number jumped up to 148,000 for a month and he quickly brought that number down through his remain in mexico policy. Clinton and obama both clearly said our country cant afford an open southern border and trump did something about it

I have no problem with a worker visa program to fill in gaps in our economy, but to just welcome so many unaccompanieds and families into our country month after month is also a slap in the face for the many who have been waiting hopefully, legally on line for years. We should maybe just open our borders to the world?

Clinton and obama had it right.

August a rough month overall for The Migrant President, but that August number will put a smile on his face. Didnt have to be this way.

Tip of the hat to barn burner. He posted this a few months ago. Quite funny.

Nothing to see here (graph doesn't include August increase)....
1631812795798.png

golf

Reaction score
Nothing to see here (graph doesn't include August increase)....
View attachment 14409

Imagine what that graph is going to look like by november 2024.

Now Biden has banned drones over the del rio bridge as 10,000 migrants are grouped there.

They are saying it is because drones get in the way of bp flights, which is of course a lie. Biden wants to keep the flow coming into america but doesnt like the pictures showing these migrants outside in 100 degree heat.

Just imagine trump banning drones to serve his purposes. Would be 24/7 nonstop eternal reporting of "fascist trump".

Wally

Reaction score
Biden wants to keep the flow coming into america but doesnt like the pictures showing these migrants outside in 100 degree heat.
Couldn't he just let them in, then there would be no pictures of waiting migrants?
Two birds, one stone...

Spoofin

Reaction score
Couldn't he just let them in, then there would be no pictures of waiting migrants?
Two birds, one stone...
Patience. First we need to set court dates that folks won’t show up to. Then we let them in. Busing them to areas as needed.

Wally

Reaction score
Patience. First we need to set court dates that folks won’t show up to. Then we let them in. Busing them to areas as needed.
I must have missed the memo...

Top Bottom