U.S. Manufacturers Blame Tariffs for Swelling Inflation

justthefacts

Reaction score
I'm saying Tariffs are not the major (or even a significant) cause of inflation (less maybe a couple niche markets). Read past the headline, look at what Former posted in post #19, or just take an objective view and you might be enlightened.
View attachment 13011

OK, fine, I also posted several other reasons inflation is up, but you wrote, "The MSM doin’ their thing. Ignorance is bliss, I guess. Lick. Lick." What does that have to do with steel tariffs?

Spoofin

Reaction score
OK, fine, I also posted several other reasons inflation is up, but you wrote, "The MSM doin’ their thing. Ignorance is bliss, I guess. Lick. Lick." What does that have to do with steel tariffs?
This thread is about a media article involving steel tariffs.

Spoofin

Reaction score
And you're saying that the WSJ is "doin' their thing," implying that they're spinning a narrative to help Biden?
Spoof won't answer things that give him cognitive dissonance.
That’s a pretty bad take Wally. I don’t think I shy away from anything on here. If you see an abundance of questions I don’t answer you can be pretty sure the person asking them is on my ignore list.

I chose not to answer JTF’s post here as he asked me the same question in post 25, and I answered it then. JTF is playing games here by asking questions instead of just saying what he means thinking it will put me in some kind of ‘box’. Let me spoil the surprise - the end game here is that the WSJ is considered a conservative magazine.

I stand by my statement. The idea that tariffs are playing any major role in this inflation is silly. Past the headline, even this WSJ article you posted here doesn’t support that claim very well. It just fits with the other crap that has come out recently:
- COVID is what caused crime spikes (huh?)
- UAM down at the border (nope - just shifted to HHS control)
- Tariffs is what is causing inflation (sure thing)

Top Bottom