U.S afraid to send all black team to olympics??

Off-GridTNgopher

Reaction score

Pretty stupid argument since they’ve had all black Olympic teams recently.

It's a talker.

Nothing more. It worked.

When your employed by the company and the tweet is put out on the companies Twitter account then yes Jalen Rose is speaking for ESPN.
This is the same network that made multiple comments about it being racist if Justin Fields didn't get drafted in the top 5 or before Mac Jones, things of that nature. Sorry, credibility almost zero up there in Bristol.

If the USA Olympic hockey team, had one black player, and a white ESPN employee said that they should not have that black player on the team, and they should have an all white team. The ESPN worker would be fired immediately. You cannot have selective outrage, when it comes to these situations.

When your employed by the company and the tweet is put out on the companies Twitter account then yes Jalen Rose is speaking for ESPN.

You do realize how many commentators have air time on ESPN....right? Trying to equate one with the entire network is an idiots task. Good luck.

This is the same network that made multiple comments about it being racist if Justin Fields didn't get drafted in the top 5 or before Mac Jones, things of that nature. Sorry, credibility almost zero up there in Bristol.

There are good commentators on ESPN....and there are shitty ones. Jalen Rose falls into the latter. He's a moron.

I hate that it is always an issue. I didn't even realize those other teams were all black until someone brought up race in 2021. Who cares? Pick the best Americans at putting the ball in the hoop. I don't care about their color. I don't even care about important things like if they were former Badgers or Hawkeyes.

Thanks for drudging this up from June, Bob.

Lonely in Austin?

Top Bottom