U censures Brewster for secondary violations

Why even bring it up

??????????????????????/

this was mentioned in the comments. the tone of the headline for the story is a joke!

man, i hate the star tribune more and more with each passing day.

also, this is such a minor violation (based on what he responded back to say) i don't even think they deserve to be called "secondary" violations. more like a non-issue.

my sub has been cancelled, this is enough

I thought the article was enlightening. Personally, I am glad the "U" is up to date on all of the minor infractions that occur and take the "better safe than sorry" approach by turning them all in.

While Maturi almost admits it's "not news" that Brewster was censured, I still think it was worth publishing because it was informative as per the "U's" policies.

Of course, the title is a problem because many people will read the title, misinterpret the word censure, and not bother to read the article and come away with the impression that Brewster did something bad. You can't always cater to this crowd though.

Here I sit at 12:56 AM with my chili so damn hot I have to drink myself to sleep so I can get up at 5AM and drive from Fairmont to the game and in my stupor and I am smart enough to ask why the hell does the Strib do this evey Fvcking week with the gophers!!! Friday before the home against one of the two most hated rivals they feel the need to report this shyt that happened 2 years ago? D bag Reusse obvioulsy got Kent's ear or perhaps Kent was reprimanded by the Strib for favorable gopher reporting.

Stib is Dying.....and it is not just the internet doing it.

"Brewster, who was in his first fall as Gophers coach, responded to text messages sent to him between Aug. 29, 2007, and Nov. 30, 2007.

One was to respond to a text message wishing him luck in an upcoming contest, another to respond when a prospective student-athlete sent a text message saying he would be attending another school. Two of the three student-athletes involved ultimately signed national letters of intent to play for the Gophers.

A letter of admonishment is a standard response to a secondary violation, Maturi said."

Yup, this is the reason Youngblood wrote an article entitled "U censures Brewster for violations". The violation happens in 2007 to a new head coach. Nice work Strib. Just crawl off and die, you A-holes.

Unreal. whos is running that paper? Is anyone in charge over there? My god it's pathetic. They can't devour themselves fast enough.

Top Bottom