Tyrone Carter thinks Claeys "lost the team" during boycott in latest Scoops Podcast

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Tyrone Carter thinks Claeys "lost the team" during boycott in latest Scoops Podcast

Doogie has a long 37 minute interview with Tyrone Carter on his Scoops Podcast. It's worth the listen. Doogie does a good job of asking a wide variety of questions. Late in the interview, Carter says he thinks that Claeys lost the team during the boycott.

http://www.1500espn.com/the-scoop-2...er-controversial-week-football-boycott-ep-51/

Go Gophers!!

Admire his courage, but listening to him talk is proof that Tyrone Carter does not know whats going on...The parents need to know? They're adults, its time that they need to take responsibility whether innocent or guilty. You cannot expect court-like proceedings, yet turn around and say the parents deserve to know.

It would suck to put your neck on the line supporting the team publicly the way Claeys did while in the process losing the team. Not sure I buy what he's saying but that would be a lose-lose if ever there was one.

It's getting old to hear what other people "think"... I seriously don't give a $hit about all the opinions but can't help clicking on the "thinking "posts..

It would suck to put your neck on the line supporting the team publicly the way Claeys did while in the process losing the team. Not sure I buy what he's saying but that would be a lose-lose if ever there was one.

I agree. How do you lose your team by supporting them? I think Tyrone got this wrong. If anything, I believe that Tracy has the full support of the team. I also think (and hope) that the players know Tracy's job is on the line and will play especially hard at the bowl game.

Didn't he have to be talked into supporting them though?

Top Bottom