Two things I saw at the game

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice or comment on Goldy riding out during the pregame festivities on a Harley, decked out in a pirate outfit? Coincidence? I think not. Carries about as much weight as some of the tweets people are posting about.

Also, what was with that cougar they kept showing in the stands during time-outs? She was pretty hot, for someone my age. She might have been a player's Mom, since she had one of those buttons with a kid in uniform (couldn't tell which one). Maybe it was Mrs. Weber? Might explain why her kid's still starting.

Did anyone else notice or comment on Goldy riding out during the pregame festivities on a Harley, decked out in a pirate outfit? Coincidence? I think not. Carries about as much weight as some of the tweets people are posting about.

Also, what was with that cougar they kept showing in the stands during time-outs? She was pretty hot, for someone my age. She might have been a player's Mom, since she had one of those buttons with a kid in uniform (couldn't tell which one). Maybe it was Mrs. Weber? Might explain why her kid's still starting.

Cougar, player parent? Mrs Weber? your all class.

Top Bottom