<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Won't Buford be gone anyways?

It's possible any suggested consequences that the EOAA suggested could be reduced after appeal.

Let's hope not, Uniforms look pretty close to the best they ever have.

I wouldn't be opposed to a uniform switch because adidas is clearly hurting and in need of brands to bolster their CFB portfolio - we could be the beneficiary of some increased revenue/stature within their lineup. I do agree with you though our uniforms are among the best sets we've had in the long time (finally got the gold right).

Can we get rid of the brick flourishes inside the letters and take 'minnesota' off the back of the gold jerseys?

I wouldn't be opposed to a uniform switch because adidas is clearly hurting and in need of brands to bolster their CFB portfolio - we could be the beneficiary of some increased revenue/stature within their lineup. I do agree with you though our uniforms are among the best sets we've had in the long time (finally got the gold right).

Can we get rid of the brick flourishes inside the letters and take 'minnesota' off the back of the gold jerseys?

Shoes!! They need shoes.

Disagree with getting rid of the Minnesota on the back. Remember an old coach yelling that's who you are- part of the "school" family- this is a team and that's who you play for. Never left me.

Go Gophers!!

When you go to Nike's college site we aren't even on it, Nike could care less about us. I'll admit our uniforms are very nice and clean but since about 2013 we've gotten one new uniform and it was used once.

Disagree with getting rid of the Minnesota on the back. Remember an old coach yelling that's who you are- part of the "school" family- this is a team and that's who you play for. Never left me.
Different schools of thought on it for sure - I'm more inclined to see it as helpful at the high school level than the major college one but its a good point.

Yes please. These two "features" are the reason I said they are close to the best. Without those it would be perfect.

I actually like both those things...

If they keep it, they need to get rid of the horrendous font Nike invented.

Yes please. These two "features" are the reason I said they are close to the best. Without those it would be perfect.

And I pictured you as a traditionalist- don't be getting all modern on me!

When you go to Nike's college site we aren't even on it, Nike could care less about us. I'll admit our uniforms are very nice and clean but since about 2013 we've gotten one new uniform and it was used once.

Amen to that...last thing we need is another uniform combo. I vote we go the other direction and get rid of the white pants.

Top Bottom