TV replays of the first two exhibition games

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
For anybody who cares or hasn't seen this already;

The Gophers-UMD game from tonight is going to be played on the Big Ten Network at 2am Central time tonight/tomorrow morning, as well as 7:30pm tomorrow (Friday) evening.

The Gophers-Moorhead State game on Monday will be aired on the BT Network a day and a half later, at 11am Central on Wednesday (Nov 11) morning.

I actually thought the streaming feed on the net tonight was fairly decent quality, at least compared to the crappy ones from last year. I'm anxious to see how the TV footage looks compared to the net feed.

So I purchased the game earlier today thinking I could watch the replay right now. They streamed the game live but then you have to wait until the middle of the night to watch the replay? Oh, wait, are you saying it's on TV in the middle of the night? I can't figure out how to watch the archived game. The confirmation email I got said to just go to "My Games", but I don't have anything there, and it doesn't show anything about the Gopher game at all on the website now.

Yes, it's on TV, not replayed on the net

On my on-screen guide for DirecTV, it displays under the title:

"Student U"

I guess time will tell if it's actually on but from the sounds of it, they had the same title heading for a program on the Big Ten Network DURING the Gophers game, it was listed as the Indiana game, and it WAS aired at that time.

Fingers crossed, I have the DVR set

For anybody who cares or hasn't seen this already;

The Gophers-UMD game from tonight is going to be played on the Big Ten Network at 2am Central time tonight/tomorrow morning, as well as 7:30pm tomorrow (Friday) evening.

The Gophers-Moorhead State game on Monday will be aired on the BT Network a day and a half later, at 11am Central on Wednesday (Nov 11) morning.

I actually thought the streaming feed on the net tonight was fairly decent quality, at least compared to the crappy ones from last year. I'm anxious to see how the TV footage looks compared to the net feed.

thanks for posting...

Top Bottom