TV question

BigMan'sGame

Reaction score
I'm up in northern Minnesota this week for work so I won't be able to attend the game.

The hotel I'm staying at has the Big Ten Network, but not the alternative channels.

Will I still get the game? I would think so (I'm in MN after all), but there's a 6 p.m. Indiana game. Will the sole Big Ten Network channel switch over to MN at 7:30?

Or do I need to make other arrangements?

Thanks for the help.

Gopher game is the BTN's prime-time game this week, so I would imagine it'll be on the main channel, not the overflow.

I'm up in northern Minnesota this week for work so I won't be able to attend the game.

The hotel I'm staying at has the Big Ten Network, but not the alternative channels.

Will I still get the game? I would think so (I'm in MN after all), but there's a 6 p.m. Indiana game. Will the sole Big Ten Network channel switch over to MN at 7:30?

Or do I need to make other arrangements?

Thanks for the help.

It appears mainline BTN will not switch to the Gopher game until the Indiana game ends at 9:30 CST. So if you don't have the alternates, you're probably SOL until half-time.

Edit: If you're in MN, the cable company will probably put the Gopher game through on the main channel as they can choose which game they want. One would hope anyway.

It appears mainline BTN will not switch to the Gopher game until the Indiana game ends at 9:30 CST. So if you don't have the alternates, you're probably SOL until half-time.

Edit: If you're in MN, the cable company will probably put the Gopher game through on the main channel as they can choose which game they want. One would hope anyway.

Is this the first year that Minnesota is at the very bottom of the pecking order for which games are on the BTN? It seems before this year, I was always able to get a Minnesota game over Indiana, but this is the second week in a row that Indiana has trumped Minnesota and I've been relegated to watching the game on Sunday morning. I hope this is the last year that this happens!

Still need help with this so I'm going to bump it up. This hotel doesn't get any of the alternate channels. Should I call the cable company (something called ACS) to see if they're going to switch over?

Any Holers in northern Minnesota have any experience with ACS? I'm only three hours from home but it feels like another world.

Still need help with this so I'm going to bump it up. This hotel doesn't get any of the alternate channels. Should I call the cable company (something called ACS) to see if they're going to switch over?

Any Holers in northern Minnesota have any experience with ACS? I'm only three hours from home but it feels like another world.

This may help: www.bigtennetwork.com/gamefinder

You can enter your zip code and cable provider toward the bottom of the page.

Thanks. That tells me they're airing the game. But it doesn't tell me if they're leaving the IU game when our game starts. This shouldn't be this difficult. I'm in MN, I should get the game on the main BTN channel.

Top Bottom