Tutu Atwell

Replacement Gopher

Reaction score
Does anyone know why we didn’t offer him?
Obviously dad played for the U, had offers from Louisville and Illinois, but I don’t see where we offered this legacy player.

He has been fun to watch and now that we have an improved passing game he would have been an interesting option.

Rumor has it he was spotted eating pizza with a knife and fork.

This thread went down hill pretty fast.

This thread went down hill pretty fast.
The shoulda woulda coulda threads, especially with local and legacy players are the worst.

Players don’t go to a school because they don’t want to go to that school. They are individuals with separate minds, not part of a collective or video game. Likely Tutu told them right from the start “no thanks”. Happens.

Players don’t go to a school because they don’t want to go to that school.

Am I reaching if I assume that players go to schools because they want to go to those schools?

The shoulda woulda coulda threads, especially with local and legacy players are the worst.

Players don’t go to a school because they don’t want to go to that school. They are individuals with separate minds, not part of a collective or video game. Likely Tutu told them right from the start “no thanks”. Happens.
I didn’t ask why he didn’t go to the U, I asked why we didn’t offer.
People with no reading comprehension skills are the worst, followed by: people who open and read threads and then bitch about the subject, even though the subject is in the thread title.

I didn’t ask why he didn’t go to the U, I asked why we didn’t offer.
People with no reading comprehension skills are the worst, followed by: people who open and read threads and then bitch about the subject, even though the subject is in the thread title.
We didn't offer for the same reasons other schools didn't offer. Either they liked another player, he made it clear he wasn't interest, etc. etc. He's 5'8 155 out of HS and looks like he played QB.

Top Bottom