Tues game....

GopherCrazy

Pressbox
Reaction score
Are you going?
How full do you think will the barn be on Tues.?
Not a high profile team, but with this W, should we expect a slightly larger turnout and/or enthusiasm?

I'll be there to congratulate and cheer us on to 11-0 for sure.

Are you going?
How full do you think will the barn be on Tues.?
Not a high profile team, but with this W, should we expect a slightly larger turnout and/or enthusiasm?

I'll be there to congratulate and cheer us on to 11-0 for sure.

YES

Depending on weather, close to capacity.

Expect enthusiasm to be high!

I will be there making noise!

My only concern is that the student section might be sparse because of the holiday.

"My only concern is that the student section might be sparse because of the holiday. "

I second this concern. I'll be there, in my usual spot, making noise, but even from my group of fairly diehard fans their are already two open student tickets because of people leaving to be home for Christmas. These tickets will be used by friends, but they're less into Gopher hoops than the actual ticket holders. I imagine this will be the case for a lot of groups. Regulars are gone, so someone willing to take a free ticket will come in their place. Less Gold, less noise, reasonably close to the same amount of people.

We can beat this team but, they do have weapons. 6-5 Forward Kevyn Green is averaging 20 per game and shooting over 50% from the field. He makes nearly half (.486) of his 3's. Their play maker is Brandon Fortenberry a 6-2 guard. They are 6 wins and 4 losses, This include losing by only 11 at Texas Tech. and losng by only 4 at Arkansas with over 13000 people loooking on.

So I think we can expect a good game. This team has put a lot of points on the board during their wins. But, they were far less productive in their losses. This make me think the Gopher defense should be the key.

I'll be there with my bro. First game in the Barn in years.

I'll be there as well!!!:)

I'm heading down from Duluth for the Holidays early on Tuesday and my dad is a season ticket holder, so we'll both be there to watch the game.

Hopefully, the guys will put on a good show!!!

I'll be there and I landed courtside seats !

A first for me. Sorry, I'm excited. :)

Hopefully lots of pt for Bostick and Carter. They could use some miniutes.

Top Bottom