Tubby: No one is guaranteed a starting spot after Sunday's loss

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per Myron's tweet: "Tubby Smith says he'll start evaluating players today. No one is guaranteed a starting spot after Sunday's loss, he said."

Go Gophers!!

Buckle up boys! I would not like to be at practice this week......

Per Myron's tweet: "Tubby Smith says he'll start evaluating players today. No one is guaranteed a starting spot after Sunday's loss, he said."

Go Gophers!!

Lol. Maybe he should have evaluated his recruits better and his current players in the classroom closer.

You have to think Westbrook is going to be benched. He is a horrible defender, takes awful shots, and even worse he has had a terrible attitude as of late.

Buckle up boys! I would not like to be at practice this week......
I would like to see practice this week ... but sure as hell not be a participant.

Against athletic teams it has to be Hoff, especially when they are away. He just isn't quick enough on defense, and if he can't get shots he really hurts them.

Sorry Tubby Hubbard, You got no one in the cupboard. In other words - so what?

hoff can't dribble or play D, if he isn't making his shot he shouldn't get minutes

Rodney could start IMO. I know it was in garbage time, but he put forth the most effort through the end of that game. What's the difference they will all get to play anyway...

Let's go complete youth movement. All sophs and under lol. Cobbs, Devoe, Rodney, Colt, Sampson.

Not that the starting lineup is that important as Tubby can and will sub a lot anyway, but I would like to see Cobbs, Joseph, Rodney, Damien, and Ralph for next game and see how that goes. Before I get ripped for not mentioning Blake as a starter, I'd still like to see him play 25-30 minutes "off the bench."

Top Bottom