Trumps Taxes

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So much he can't finish even though Corrupt Lyin' Bill Barr demanded it? Wow! Fraud.

You have evidence right before you eyes, or maybe you’re afraid to read it, and you are in denial.

But NYTs...Trump bad and you’re all over it. Hack!

John Galt

Reaction score
I challenge you to help him out, JG. What’s a plausible context here that would make sense here?
Almost all real estate investors have significant debt. The more debt you have, the higher return on equity you make, which is a large reason why real estate investments are usually leveraged. $420 million in debt doesn't tell me anything without understanding how much in assets it's supporting. You're smart enough to understand what I just wrote, but JTF clearly isn't.

Section2

Reaction score
You love hypocrites I guess, if Trump was honest many of the things wouldn't be a big deal to me. I hate lying hypocrites more than anything.

May all his supporters be blessed to have many people like Trump in their lives.
Nearly every politician in Washington is a hypocrite. That’s why I’m in favor of giving them as little power and control over our lives as possible. What is the progressive excuse?

GopherJake

Reaction score
Almost all real estate investors have significant debt. The more debt you have, the higher return on equity you make, which is a large reason why real estate investments are usually leveraged.
Can you please clarify the bold here?

howeda7

Reaction score
Hunter get $3.5 mil from billionaire wife of Moscow mayor and howie thinks all is well. 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Says the RWNJ internet. If we're going there, I hear Jared got many more millions from the Saudi's in exchange for us looking the other way while they chopped up a reporter.

howeda7

Reaction score
You have evidence right before you eyes, or maybe you’re afraid to read it, and you are in denial.

But NYTs...Trump bad and you’re all over it. Hack!
So far, two mistakes on a couple FISA warrants. The investigations were all started for legitimate reasons. You've got nothing.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So far, two mistakes on a couple FISA warrants. The investigations were all started for legitimate reasons. You've got nothing.
Geezus howie. The IG counted 17, all against Trump. And that’s nothing to the stuff they’ve revealed since. You are a f’n moron aren’t you.

I remember when you guys said “a guilty plea” meant a witness was going to rat on others. Now you just forget guilty pleas.

bga1

Reaction score
Feel good paying taxes while this prick scams the system?

He makes so little money he has a gold toilet....

"Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made."
Here's the rule with taxes: Pay as little as you legally can. Obey the law. Use the tax system such as it is. Anyone that does otherwise is a fool.
If you, Wallyworld, on the other hand prefers to overpay your taxes, feel free to do so. Lead the way.

If Trump is paying very little in taxes, kudos to him, that is smart business. Real estate can be like that.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
This is not the least bit about how much a supposedly rich person pays in taxes. This is about how obvious it's been that he's compromised--enough to do the bidding of international criminals and foreign adversaries--and that this is at least an obvious chunk of the explanation. This is a dot-to-dot that a four-year-old could do.

bga1

Reaction score
That's why he doesn't want to leave, he's raking in the cash now -

Trump’s Businesses Raked In $1.9 Billion Of Revenue During His First Three Years In Office

And yes tinfoil hat Cra- cras, a senior writer at Forbes know much more about business then you could ever portend to - so don't even start.

Also, if you know anything about Forbes, it is the farthest thing form the "Lamestream Media" as you can get.

This is his bet gig ever - NYers couldn't stand him because we've known long before he polluted DC he was a bankrupt, broke Clown
Do you understand what revenue is? Let me give you a hint...it is not the same as profit.

John Galt

Reaction score
Can you please clarify the bold here?
Certainly. Let's say you decide you want to purchase a $100,000 investment property. You have $100K in cash, so you could buy it debt free, or you could put a certain percentage down and borrow the rest. Assume we plan to make $5K in operating income before depreciation in year 1. The investor that borrows and puts down 10% will make a higher percentage return on their investment (5k/10K = 50%) than the person that paid $100K in cash (5k/100K = 5%). You've made a higher return because you've leveraged your investment.

I have no idea what Trump's financial position is. But a good real estate investor should always be able to take advantage of the generous tax rules and never show a profit after depreciation on real estate. The public is financially illiterate and doesn't understand this, which is why Trump releasing his tax returns was never going to be the enlightenment that some thought it would. Although I believe he should have released his taxes back in 2016.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Almost all real estate investors have significant debt. The more debt you have, the higher return on equity you make, which is a large reason why real estate investments are usually leveraged. $420 million in debt doesn't tell me anything without understanding how much in assets it's supporting. You're smart enough to understand what I just wrote, but JTF clearly isn't.

Have you read the story? He basically has lost money on everything he has done except the Apprentice. Sure, he could sell a bunch of properties to pay back the loans, but is there any reason to believe Trump would do that before using the Presidency to make money?

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
This is not the least bit about how much a supposedly rich person pays in taxes. This is about how obvious it's been that he's compromised--enough to do the bidding of international criminals and foreign adversaries--and that this is at least an obvious chunk of the explanation. This is a dot-to-dot that a four-year-old could do.
tenor.gif

GopherJake

Reaction score
Certainly. Let's say you decide you want to purchase a $100,000 investment property. You have $100K in cash, so you could buy it debt free, or you could put a certain percentage down and borrow the rest. Assume we plan to make $5K in operating income before depreciation in year 1. The investor that borrows and puts down 10% will make a higher percentage return on their investment (5k/10K = 50%) than the person that paid $100K in cash (5k/100K = 5%). You've made a higher return because you've leveraged your investment.

I have no idea what Trump's financial position is. But a good real estate investor should always be able to take advantage of the generous tax rules and never show a profit after depreciation on real estate. The public is financially illiterate and doesn't understand this, which is why Trump releasing his tax returns was never going to be the enlightenment that some thought it would. Although I believe he should have released his taxes back in 2016.
Great explanation. Thank you.

bga1

Reaction score
Have you read the story? He basically has lost money on everything he has done except the Apprentice. Sure, he could sell a bunch of properties to pay back the loans, but is there any reason to believe Trump would do that before using the Presidency to make money?
You can't be this dumb.

John Galt

Reaction score
Neither one of us really knows the details even though information has crept out, which is the panacea you were always hoping for.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Actually, we do have him this time. Trump is far down in the polls. The country is sick of him. He's a horrible human and a horrible president. He's going to lose to a 77-year-old man who is losing his marbles. That's how much the country hates Teump. He's done. It's great!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Neither one of us really knows the details even though information has crept out, which is the panacea you were always hoping for.
Some lefties are so gullible. They believe anything the NTY and WaPo anonymous sources say and they keep stepping on that rake.

C787773A-2C23-4878-A1EC-3D4B61DB96A0.jpeg

howeda7

Reaction score
Totally innocent mistake by an associate producer at Kushner Inc. who regrets the error! Also, since he works in the White House probably illegal.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Do you understand what revenue is? Let me give you a hint...it is not the same as profit.

LOL - That's all you got RGB - that's your deep thinking.

You can't throw any shade at the NYT or Forbes articles, so you resort to name calling, which is the go-to move of the weak and small minded - like your Dare Donald.

I never motioned revenue I used an Idiom.

Raking in the cash is an idiom - do you understand the English language and its usage??.

Duh, the higher the revenue you have, the more cash you rake in/profit you're making.

Free life coaching for your Bro, try reading a book sometime instead of being a posting trollop - your reaction score average might actually improve!!

Regardless (Irregardless is not a word btw) I got some of these for you - i know you need it -

1601260268322.png

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Does anyone think it is strange the Trump paid exactly $750 in Fed Tax in two consecutive years? That does not sound like it is accurate.

howeda7

Reaction score
And losing money on 1.9 billion in revenue isn't a good thing, Beeg. But you know that.

bga1

Reaction score
Raking in the cash is an idiom - do you understand the English language and its usage??.

Duh, the higher the revenue you have, the more cash you rake in/profit you're making.

View attachment 9467
I knew you didn't understand it. If your revenue is 1 billion and your expenses are 1.1 billion how much profit do you have?

Top Bottom