Trumps Taxes

Wally

Reaction score
This is it! We got him this time. This is a game changer.
I especially love this part:

TRUMP TAXES SHOW RUSSIA CORRUPTION

Oh wait, that's not in there.

Oh wait, a billionaire who pays no taxes, glad you support it.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
According to the NYT, Trump is broke, and he has spent most of his "career" avoiding taxes like the plague.
Trump says the NYT made it all up. It's false.
One side has to be lying, and the other has to be telling the truth. Pretty simple.

Of course, by now we've all figured out that even if the NYT story is spot-on, and Trump is lying about it... it doesn't matter anyway!

Why doesn't it matter, you ask? Because none of the Trumplings would condemn him for cheating on his taxes or for lying about it. Not one of them. They would say: more power to him. It's actually just another reason they love Trump; after all, they hate our government and they hate taxes. So... go Trump!

But we must always remember that the Trumplings love America, don't you know.

Wally

Reaction score
I thought you just said he was broke?

Hmmm so which is it?
To the IRS he is broke, To his moron supporters he says he is a billionaire.

Obama is a scammer for paying only $150,000 in taxes while Trump pays $750.

It's terrible Obama plays so much golf, Trump gets in and plays way more golf than Obama.

EVERYTHING Trump accuses someone of it seems he is actually guilty of.

Section2

Reaction score
As I predicted repeatedly during the entire “should he release his returns?” argument. This was the predicable result. No outcome (rich, poor, Russian collusion, no collusion) would fail to result in outrage.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
It's apparent this thread if filled with financially illiterate retards. I will not be responding to their stupidity after this post.

Wally

Reaction score
As I predicted repeatedly during the entire “should he release his returns?” argument. This was the predicable result. No outcome (rich, poor, Russian collusion, no collusion) would fail to result in outrage.

You love hypocrites I guess, if Trump was honest many of the things wouldn't be a big deal to me. I hate lying hypocrites more than anything.

May all his supporters be blessed to have many people like Trump in their lives.

John Galt

Reaction score
Hmmm so which is it?
To the IRS he is broke, To his moron supporters he says he is a billionaire.

Obama is a scammer for paying only $150,000 in taxes while Trump pays $750.

It's terrible Obama plays so much golf, Trump gets in and plays way more golf than Obama.

EVERYTHING Trump accuses someone of it seems he is actually guilty of.
If he’s broke and losing money, why would he pay income taxes?

jamiche

Reaction score
We knew that all along. So did the Trumplings.

They can relate to his sheer incompetence and his knack for failure. It's one of the reasons they identify so strongly with him.

Wrong. They bought the successful businessman story.

The only thing he's ever been good at is blowing smoke up some people's asses. Tragically, it was enough of a minority of people in the wrong places at the wrong moment in time to have terribly destructive consequences for a very long time.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
According to the NYT, Trump is broke, and he has spent most of his "career" avoiding taxes like the plague.
Trump says the NYT made it all up. It's false.
One side has to be lying, and the other has to be telling the truth. Pretty simple.

Of course, by now we've all figured out that even if the NYT story is spot-on, and Trump is lying about it... it doesn't matter anyway!

Why doesn't it matter, you ask? Because none of the Trumplings would condemn him for cheating on his taxes or for lying about it. Not one of them. They would say: more power to him. It's actually just another reason they love Trump; after all, they hate our government and they hate taxes. So... go Trump!

But we must always remember that the Trumplings love America, don't you know.
Funny how Trump had no scandals when he was running for the Republican nomination, then he gets the nomination and everything changed for the media.

Wally

Reaction score
Funny how Trump had no scandals when he was running for the Republican nomination, then he gets the nomination and everything changed for the media.

Are you serious?
I think your memory is faulty.

John Galt

Reaction score
I thought you guys always insisted Trump was rich, and that rich people pay far too much in taxes.
I’ve never really insisted on knowing anyone’s personal financial situation.
Why would he lie and say he is a billionaire?

I don't really care how much he has, I care that he lies about literally everything. I cannot understand how people think thats fine.

Do you know that he’s not a billionaire? And how would you define one? A billion in assets, or equity?

justthefacts

Reaction score
You probably said the same thing about Trump-Russia collusion and we know how that worked out.

Lakeville was explicit about rejecting the story without having read it. As long as the story is critical of Dear Leader, he know it's either a lie or its totally OK that Trump did it. That's a cult

Top Bottom