Trump's MAGA Crowd Mutilates Police Officer - Gouges Eye Out

jamiche

Reaction score
Well that’s just great! Now we have to endure 4+ years of a monthly thread by ShillGA calling for more investigations of the Capitol Coup attempt.
It's going to be relentless and exhausting.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Agree 100%.
I still don't understand why no one seems to be discussing that the Capital Police were asked 3-days before if they wanted the National Guard there and turned it down.
Because it doesn't fit the narrative the libs want to create. It's the same reason few people know the name Micah Xavier Johnson or the names of all the cops he shot.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Because it doesn't fit the narrative the libs want to create. It's the same reason few people know the name Micah Xavier Johnson or the names of all the cops he shot.

Actually it does fit the narrative. It was an inside job that involved at least some elements of the Capitol police, who aided and abetted the infiltrators. Of course they turned down assistance.

Wally

Reaction score
Agree 100%.
I still don't understand why no one seems to be discussing that the Capital Police were asked 3-days before if they wanted the National Guard there and turned it down. They were asked early on Wednesday when things started looking dicey if they wanted the FBI there and turned ti down. Who is making those decisions?

What do you think we mean when we are talking about the contrast between how they deal with BLM vs this group. That's what we are criticising, its just not in Spoof format.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Actually it does fit the narrative. It was an inside job that involved at least some elements of the Capitol police, who aided and abetted the infiltrators. Of course they turned down assistance.
That's not the narrative being pushed by the lib's MSM, at least not the one I'm seeing them talk about.

Spoofin

Reaction score
What do you think we mean when we are talking about the contrast between how they deal with BLM vs this group. That's what we are criticising, its just not in Spoof format.
No. I mean specifically. I'm not seeing anyone talk about this specifically. Who made the decision to not bring the National Guard when asked 3-days prior? Who made the decision to not bring the FBI when asked as things got dicey on Wednesday? You are so hell bent on arguing with me and insulting me that you don't even realize I'm pushing for answers that will support your cause. Instead, the guy who can't comprehend "to" versus "too" spends his time talking about "Spoof format".

USAF

Reaction score
You have to grudgingly admit that right wingnuts, at the least, know how to stay on message.

Right wing Trumpers storm the capitol in a coup attempt, kill a LE person, and it's somehow proof of a lib conspiracy.

Shameless, idiotic, not even remotely logical, but by God, on message!!

howeda7

Reaction score
You have to grudgingly admit that right wingnuts, at the least, know how to stay on message.

Right wing Trumpers storm the capitol in a coup attempt, kill a LE person, and it's somehow proof of a lib conspiracy.

Shameless, idiotic, not even remotely logical, but by God, on message!!
Yep. And the Dems could take a great idea to give everyone free puppies and apple pie and manage to call it some horrible name that R's can beat them over the head with.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Yep. And the Dems could take a great idea to give everyone free puppies and apple pie and manage to call it some horrible name that R's can beat them over the head with.
Yep.

Texas-Gopher

Reaction score
Basically.....

If you defended the BLM riots you have no business attacking these nuts.

If you criticized the BLM riots you had better be criticizing these nuts.

I don't recall or care what any of you said about BLM. Hold yourself accountable or you're a hypocrite.

wiscsucks

Reaction score
US Capitol Police confirm death of officer after pro-Trump riot

Pathetic. "Blue Lives Matter"? That was obviously bullshit.
Well we certainly know the left hates the police. ACAB am I right, fellow left wing boys.

Section2

Reaction score
US Capitol Police confirm death of officer after pro-Trump riot

Pathetic. "Blue Lives Matter"? That was obviously bullshit.
It’s possible that many people really do back police and don’t agree with those who beat a police officer to death. Just a thought.

Wally

Reaction score
Basically.....

If you defended the BLM riots you have no business attacking these nuts.

If you criticized the BLM riots you had better be criticizing these nuts.

I don't recall or care what any of you said about BLM. Hold yourself accountable or you're a hypocrite.
Because protesting for equality is the same thing a coup attempt.

If you watch fox news it is.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
No. I mean specifically. I'm not seeing anyone talk about this specifically. Who made the decision to not bring the National Guard when asked 3-days prior? Who made the decision to not bring the FBI when asked as things got dicey on Wednesday?
The DC mayor, who's one of the most liberal mayors in the country. Trump tried to ramp up protection, the local liberal politicians refused. History repeats itself, again and again. Wheeler, Frey, etc. Did she make that call on her own, or was it influenced by more powerful libs in D.C? We don't know.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The DC mayor, who's one of the most liberal mayors in the country. Trump tried to ramp up protection, the local liberal politicians refused. History repeats itself, again and again. Wheeler, Frey, etc. Did she make that call on her own, or was it influenced by more powerful libs in D.C? We don't know.
Trump incited the riot - he doesn’t deserve any defense on this topic, but the other questions you are asking other people should be asking too. People are getting fired because help was refused but no one seems to care about why it was refused? Who made those final decisions and what was their motivation? Was it just a stupid Capitol police chief or is he the fall guy and there was more behind it? I saw your post on the DC Mayor, but wasn’t sure that was confirmed nor if she wouldn’t have just been a puppet too.

I can’t come up with a logical or reasonable reason someone would have turned down Nat Guard assistance when offered 3-days prior and then again the day of when things were escalating?

Wally

Reaction score
The mayor doesn't control Security at federal buildings.

Your saying this Liberal mayor called in massive reinforcements for BLM but not the Trump protests? Thats what all the videos indicated and yet the righties are saying liberal mayors let BLM run wild. So which is it?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I can’t come up with a logical or reasonable reason someone would have turned down Nat Guard assistance when offered 3-days prior and then again the day of when things were escalating?
Pretty simple reason: the libs needed to purge Trump from society. Defeating him in an election wasn't enough. Plan made, plan coordinated, plan executed, results happening. Social media and MSM assigns the blame, shuts down anyone that points out anything different, and the minions fall in line. You probably don't like the answer, but that's your logical reason.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Pretty simple reason: the libs needed to purge Trump from society. Defeating him in an election wasn't enough. Plan made, plan coordinated, plan executed, results happening. Social media and MSM assigns the blame, shuts down anyone that points out anything different, and the minions fall in line. You probably don't like the answer, but that's your logical reason.

1610214685788.png

Congrats!!

Look forward to reading your official report to Congress.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
That's not a logical reason, that's an example of a conspiracy idea.

The main problem, as always with such ideas, is that it would be almost impossible to pull off, if it actually was a plan that had to be carried out. Someone would F it up, someone would talk, etc. It would never work.

Wally

Reaction score

You really are a wack job.

USAF

Reaction score
These are the people you caucus with, spoof. You must be so proud.

Top Bottom