Trump shuts down his blog, frustrated by its low readership.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I always like this one.
OANNmap.jpg

Did they ever find the server?
"Polls show 70% of Republicans think this is data is true"

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
"Polls show 70% of Republicans think this is data is true"
The fact that a non-zero number of people believed that the military seized a private server in Germany and that it showed inconclusive proof that the election was fixed is worrying enough. Rep Louie Gohmert was presenting this brilliance.
Point being, for all of the unfair crap Trump had to deal with, and he did, he also created the Big Lie, by making himself the arbiter of truth. Whatever the percentage believed this nonsense, it was too many, and no other President would have even tried the sour grapes route to the extent he did.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The fact that a non-zero number of people believed that the military seized a private server in Germany and that it showed inconclusive proof that the election was fixed is worrying enough. Rep Louie Gohmert was presenting this brilliance.
Point being, for all of the unfair crap Trump had to deal with, and he did, he also created the Big Lie, by making himself the arbiter of truth. Whatever the percentage believed this nonsense, it was too many, and no other President would have even tried the sour grapes route to the extent he did.

So he pulled a Fred Grandy aks Gopher and end up as a pol (with a slight name change too boot) -

1622834624577.png

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Just got in from walking a very hilly course ⛳ so could be that today's heat has affected the quality of my posts today, but i doubt it ☺ .
Snuck in 9 last night after work at my club, 110 degrees, didn't bother me a bit. I would have played 18 but they had just top-dressed the greens and they always putt like shit for a few days until that settles out.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yep - there are wackos out there. They would be wacko with or without Trump, but he adds fuel to their fire. Still, I would suspect the number of people that believed that OAN story you posted is minute.

golf

Reaction score
Wadja shoot?

47. I have had back issues since a kid so have to just swing with my arms, have to be careful not to turn torso. Mostly golf for the exercise. They say 1500 calories are burned walking 18 holes.

Fortunately i do a little better than the guy in the post below. You've probly seen this clip as it has made the rounds, but always makes me laugh.

golf

Reaction score
Snuck in 9 last night after work at my club, 110 degrees, didn't bother me a bit. I would have played 18 but they had just top-dressed the greens and they always putt like shit for a few days until that settles out.

Yeah, i dont mind golfing in heat or cold. Not a fan of wind.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I have a number of cards where I write 99, circle it, and and keep playing..

Wally

Reaction score
I think it is safe to say that a few of the comrades here have yelled out Trump’s name instead of their wife’s. Honestly, the obsession is not only pathetic, it is flat out scary. Wow.

You just spank it to his picture.
🤪🤪🤪

howeda7

Reaction score
Yep - there are wackos out there. They would be wacko with or without Trump, but he adds fuel to their fire. Still, I would suspect the number of people that believed that OAN story you posted is minute.
Minute! Less than 1% of R's per KGF. Is there room for both of your heads in that sand?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Minute! Less than 1% of R's per KGF. Is there room for both of your heads in that sand?
What % of Rs do you believe think Trump won CA? Name it you DHB.

Top Bottom