Trump DOJ seized Dem lawmaker data from Apple

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Dems were illegally leaking and FBI knew it.

Talk about a thread killer! Screeeeech. As part of a leak investigation, both Schiff & Swallwell were surveilled (Remember, the left doesn't want us to call it spying!) after a Grand Jury found there was probable cause to do so. This wasn't just Trump getting angry, telling the DOJ to investigate the people undermining the presidency with a fake Russian collusion hoax. This of course is what the MSM is going to try to spin it as, but the truth is Swallwell was sleeping with at least one Chinese spy, Dianne Feinstein had employed a Chinese spy as her personal assistant for decades, rabid Trump hater Peter Strzok was telling people the HPSCI was leaking, and of course they'd already caught the Security Director for the HPSCI James Wolfe leaking the Carter Page FISA warrant to his girlfriend at the NYT.

More important than the noise the D's are making right now about being investigated, and notably under-reported, are the facts that (1) This entire investigation was kept quiet since 2017, (2) Jeff Sessions (from the grave!) initiated the investigation before recusing himself, and (3) despite what the left wants to believe, it may well still be going on.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Talk about a thread killer! Screeeeech. As part of a leak investigation, both Schiff & Swallwell were surveilled (Remember, the left doesn't want us to call it spying!) after a Grand Jury found there was probable cause to do so. This wasn't just Trump getting angry, telling the DOJ to investigate the people undermining the presidency with a fake Russian collusion hoax. This of course is what the MSM is going to try to spin it as, but the truth is Swallwell was sleeping with at least one Chinese spy, Dianne Feinstein had employed a Chinese spy as her personal assistant for decades, rabid Trump hater Peter Strzok was telling people the HPSCI was leaking, and of course they'd already caught the Security Director for the HPSCI James Wolfe leaking the Carter Page FISA warrant to his girlfriend at the NYT.

More important than the noise the D's are making right now about being investigated, and notably under-reported, are the facts that (1) This entire investigation was kept quiet since 2017, (2) Jeff Sessions (from the grave!) initiated the investigation before recusing himself, and (3) despite what the left wants to believe, it may well still be going on.
Is there actual evidence Swalwell slept with a spy?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Has he denied it?

Don't let the trolls derail the thread. No serious person would be concerned about that detail, rather than the larger issues here of the Chinese infiltrating all these California Democrats, and the Counter-Intel operation against them by the Trump Admin.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Has he denied it?
He has said something to the nature of national security or some such. But if these Pages are presuming innocence for Gaetz, I figured I’d ask if a person who was surveilled by the authorities has been charged with treason. It seems to be presented as fact, or as part of a vast left wing conspiracy.
The Sessions/ Barr Justice department must have sucked, letting Swalwell and Hunter Biden commit treason on their watch.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Howie very worried about (others’) sources again. Such a hypocrite.
Come on man. Nobody has worked harder to prove Peter is proof of the conspiracy to remove Trump than Beeg. For the record, I think Peter is dirty, and it was Beeg who provided the material that convinced me. But, I don’t believe a word Peter says.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

It's important to note it wasn't a press release from Peter Strzok, but rather his texts to his closest associates, where he said the HPSCI was leaking. Worst kept secret in DC.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Come on man. Nobody has worked harder to prove Peter is proof of the conspiracy to remove Trump than Beeg. For the record, I think Peter is dirty, and it was Beeg who provided the material that convinced me. But, I don’t believe a word Peter says.
Come on man. Howie posts crap from random Twitter posts daily, then turns around and criticizes the sources others use on a regular basis. A spade is a spade.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Peter Strok is now a good source? Hmm.
No, he is a horsesh!t source. They aren't talking about using him as an informant. It's like a wire tap. Could you imagine a police officer having a wire tap and being so brutally stupid to think "yeah, but these criminals might be liars?"

Of course, you know this too. For whatever reason, on this board, you love to pretend you're dumber than you actually are.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
It's important to note it wasn't a press release from Peter Strzok, but rather candid emails to his closest associates, where he said the HPSCI was leaking. Worst kept secret in DC.
He is so blindly supportive of his political overlords that he forces himself to come onto this site and not understand the difference.

Of course he understand the difference. You'd have to be Stocker-level stupid to not understand the difference.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The Dems now want Jeff Sessions & William Barr to testify about why they subpoenad phone/email/text history on Swallell & Schiff. Let me be the first to say, that I hope it happens, and will take the day off of work to watch them air that Demorat dirty laundry.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
No, he is a horsesh!t source. They aren't talking about using him as an informant. It's like a wire tap. Could you imagine a police officer having a wire tap and being so brutally stupid to think "yeah, but these criminals might be liars?"

Of course, you know this too. For whatever reason, on this board, you love to pretend you're dumber than you actually are.
Peter likes being at the center of the action. Even if he has to create it.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The Dems now want Jeff Sessions & William Barr to testify about why they subpoenad phone/email/text history on Swallell & Schiff. Let me be the first to say, that I hope it happens, and will take the day off of work to watch them air that Demorat dirty laundry.
If they had it, why sit on their hands?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Remember, Howie and his ilk would have no problem if Swallwell & Schiff were leaking classified info, OR even collaborating with Chinese spies, because it's all for the #corporateresistance.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Peter likes being at the center of the action. Even if he has to create it.

I agree with this, although it has nothing to do with Strzok and everyone else knowing the HPSCI was leaking classified info like a sieve.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
What are Sessions and Barr going to spill? That they have proof of treason but looked the other way?

I can only speculate, but I imagine they'd have to explain the evidence that led the Grand Jury to authorize the subpoena for Swallwell & Schiff's phone records. It's hard to imagine a Grand Jury authorizing that against sitting DEMOCRAT Congressmen if there wasn't a good reason.

stocker08

Reaction score

Spoof only wants righty approved conspiracies. Have you not realized who you are responding to?

Section2

Reaction score
Well, and these are his private text messages. It’s not what he’s saying in an interview with the media. His credibility isn’t at issue.

Top Bottom