Trump: Americans who died in war are "losers" and "suckers"

Livingat45north

Reaction score
They should keep him locked in the basement. Hiden calls enlisted military "Stupid Bastards".

Wally

Reaction score
They should keep him locked in the basement. Hiden calls enlisted military "Stupid Bastards".

Lol, the thumpers have to dig hard. Biden giving a joking insult. When Trump insults people he definitely doesn't do it in a joking way, its like deadly serious in the way only a psychopath could do it.....in my opinion

Spoofin

Reaction score
The Atlantic's editor-in-chief says his story about Trump calling vets 'losers' is just the beginning

Jeffrey Goldberg, editor-in-chief of The Atlantic, said his magazine's story about Trump calling Americans who died in battle "losers" and "suckers," was just the tip of the iceberg.

"I would fully expect more reporting to come out about this and more confirmation and new pieces of information in the coming days and weeks," Goldberg told CNN's Chief Media Correspondent Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" Sunday. "We have a responsibility and we're going to do it regardless of what he says."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/06/media/jeffrey-goldberg-atlantic-trump-reliable-sources/index.html

Is anyone still wondering when the other shoe is going to drop on this steaming pile of BS? If you are anxious waiting, I suggest reading the first 5-6 pages of this thread. A pretty good laugh at those that went for this one hook, line, and sinker. I'm sure The Atlantic will have their follow-up story any day now. IALTO

USAF

Reaction score
Is anyone still wondering when the other shoe is going to drop on this steaming pile of BS? If you are anxious waiting, I suggest reading the first 5-6 pages of this thread. A pretty good laugh at those that went for this one hook, line, and sinker. I'm sure The Atlantic will have their follow-up story any day now. IALTO
Odd, you haven't made an appearance in any of bga's 47 "this is really bad" threads, all of which are steaming piles of BS...PROVEN piles of BS...and yet here you are, shilling for Trump.

Fraud.

USAF

Reaction score
It’s actually a good laugh that sidekick isn’t bright enough to figure out that post had nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with mocking him.
How to know you've lost, bigly: you're on the same team as CRG.

You must be so proud. Next time maybe include a childish gif. He's big into those.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It’s actually a good laugh that sidekick isn’t bright enough to figure out that post had nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with mocking him.
This got me thinking about sidekick's TDS and how he thinks everything that everyone posts is about Trump. A quick search shows he has used the word "trump" in his post 375 times since June 1st. I think someone might have a crush on DT.

Last edited:

USAF

Reaction score
This got me thinking about sidekick's TDS and how he thinks everything that everyone posts is about Trump. A quick search shows he has used the word "trump" in his post 375 times since June 1st. I think someone might have a crush on DT.
LOL. Someone has a case of sidekick derangement syndrome.

Check out how many times I've used "fraud", wouldja?

Spoofin

Reaction score
He didn't use Trump in this one. Just kept his word for 31-minutes.1602814988921.png

golfing18now

Reaction score
How to know you've lost, bigly: you're on the same team as CRG.

You must be so proud. Next time maybe include a childish gif. He's big into those.

Not sure what it says about me, but I always appreciate a good gif from CRG or a good cartoon from KGF. Keep them coming!

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score

Um, have you checked how many times YOU have used that same word? It's a lot. Something like 10 pages of results and you were at 40+ after 2. You even used his name 3 times in the same post, multiple times.

I wonder if it could possibly be that Don the Con is a polarizing figure that has hundreds of threads about or related to him, the Presidency, and our current and future qualities of living?

I'm just, ya know, thinking out loud.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Um, have you checked how many times YOU have used that same word? It's a lot. Something like 10 pages of results and you were at 40+ after 2. You even used his name 3 times in the same post, multiple times.

I wonder if it could possibly be that Don the Con is a polarizing figure that has hundreds of threads about or related to him, the Presidency, and our current and future qualities of living?

I'm just, ya know, thinking out loud.
Posts since June 1st where I mentioned Trump? 203 (well, 204 now). Yep, that is a lot. Too much. Kind of embarrassing, actually.

Top Bottom