Troy Calhoun

Reaction score
is your man. He has done more with less than any other coach outside of Navy's coach.

You don't see too many BCS schools running that kind of offense besides GA Tech. Recruiting could be very difficult. I agree that Calhoun is getting results with the little talent he seems to have. Gray running that offense for 2 years would be interesting.

Not a bad idea but would he come here is the question?

Screw it after reading his resume I'm all for Calhoun. He has coached special teams, offense and defense. Too bad he's an Air Force grad. I'm guessing he's loyal.

I'm about 105% in favor of running some kind of flexible veer/option scheme.

We'd be a fresh prep for every team on our schedule.

And there are tons of other advantages, like getting first crack at some ill-fitting recruits.

Hire Paul Johnson!

Great idea! We start another new O and suffer for another 4 years!

I'm guessing Calhoun could run any type of offense being he was an OC in the NFL. We're going to be starting over anyways.

I doubt there is any chance Calhoun would come here. But if that somehow happened, I wouldn't lose any sleep over the offense he runs at Air Force. Part of what makes him a great coach is his ability to build a team (and offensive scheme) to match the type of recruits he can get.

Never will come here. Air Force alumni and running a great program. Could be 4-0 except a three point loss to Oklahoma.

Top Bottom