Triple D's Amazing Game One Prognostications are On the Money!!

Triple D

Reaction score
Had to share this because it may never happen again:

In the Predict the Score Thread, Triple D predicted 44-10

Correct answer: 42-20, I would have been pretty close w/o those 3 onside kicks and somewhat classless last TD throw.

In the Who Will Score the Season's First TD thread, Triple D predicted Leidner

Correct answer: Leidner

In the Predict the 1st Offensive Play of 2014 thread, Triple D predicted "I think the boys will be fired up, I say hand off to Cobb for a 12 yard gain, my hunch is left".

Correct answer: Hand off to Cobb left for an 11 yard gain.

In the Who Will Lead the Team in Receiving Yards thread, Triple D predicted D. Jones

Correct answer: Tied, D. Jones 3/57, Maxx Williams 2/57

In the What do you Hope to see Out of the Gophers tonight thread, Triple D said " +1 on working on the passing game, I'd like to see Leidner with at least 20 throws before he's hopefully pulled for Streveler in the early 4th with a comfortable lead.

Also really looking forward to see Edwards, hopefully he has a half dozen carries and catches a few passes"

Correct answer: Leidner 9/17/144, left early in the 4th Quarter for Streveler with a 35-0 lead. Edwards went 4/60 with 2 TD's and a 15 YPC average, 1 REC and one missed pass.

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much.

I know.....Oh Good for You

Please predict the rest of the season now

Well done.

Reminds me of when I was a senior in HS. Our school was in the semis of the state hockey tournament and during lunch that day, I predicted the game would last past midnight and we would lose in 4OTs. The next morning, we ended up losing in the fourth OT... At least your prediction had a good ending.

Had to share this because it may never happen again:

In the Predict the Score Thread, Triple D predicted 44-10

Correct answer: 42-20, I would have been pretty close w/o those 3 onside kicks and somewhat classless last TD throw.

In the Who Will Score the Season's First TD thread, Triple D predicted Leidner

Correct answer: Leidner

In the Predict the 1st Offensive Play of 2014 thread, Triple D predicted "I think the boys will be fired up, I say hand off to Cobb for a 12 yard gain, my hunch is left".

Correct answer: Hand off to Cobb left for an 11 yard gain.

In the Who Will Lead the Team in Receiving Yards thread, Triple D predicted D. Jones

Correct answer: Tied, D. Jones 3/57, Maxx Williams 2/57

In the What do you Hope to see Out of the Gophers tonight thread, Triple D said " +1 on working on the passing game, I'd like to see Leidner with at least 20 throws before he's hopefully pulled for Streveler in the early 4th with a comfortable lead.

Also really looking forward to see Edwards, hopefully he has a half dozen carries and catches a few passes"

Correct answer: Leidner 9/17/144, left early in the 4th Quarter for Streveler with a 35-0 lead. Edwards went 4/60 with 2 TD's and a 15 YPC average, 1 REC and one missed pass.

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much.

I know.....Oh Good for You

While I hope you don't tear a rotator cuff while back slapping yourself, well done. Keep up the good work. :cool02:

Please predict the rest of the season now

Quote Originally Posted by nsmike View Post
Non Conference 4-0
B1G 5-3
Bowl win
season 10-3

This

Losses to Ohio State, Michigan, and Nebraska. This is the year we finally beat the Badgers!!

FWIW, here is my prediction from the 2014 Gophers Season Prediction thread, hope my hot streak pans out!

Top Bottom