Trevor seeking release from scholarship, consider transfer

FoT, chill.

It seems that you have no problem with any of our players. However, if one of them thinks about transferring, looking elsewhere, etc. you are the first to kick them out the door, turn on them, and get bitter about it.

Face it, Tubby is not a God. Players, fans, GHers that sometimes disagree with Tubby's decision-making, coaching style, recruiting efforts, whatever; are not a personal attack on Tubby.

You don't need to jump in and defend Tubby at the slightest hint of criticism...he's a big boy, he can take it.

Nothing whatsoever to do with Tubby.

Player has pending FELONY charges. No coach (NOT EVEN BOB HUGGINS) would play him until case is resolved.

I'm not saying I would reinstate him. I just think it is getting to the point where it's more complicated than either side is portraying it. I hate to be wishy-washy, but I'm glad it's not my decision.

How is it more complicated? I honestly don't understand what you and others think should be different? What decision would you make differently at this point? I'm not trying to put you on the defensive, but please explain what you would have done differently from, say, November 15th forward.

<b>Is TM taking advice from Royce White's brain dead posse? I mean who in their right mind would ask for a transfer at this point? It makes no sense whatsoever.</b>

Nope. Point is that Mbakwe WILL NOT PLAY next year if he transfers to Div I school. Must sit out a year in residence there.

Nope. The point was Mbakwe is not accused of rape regardless of how it affects his basketball status.

<b>Is TM taking advice from Royce White's brain dead posse? I mean who in their right mind would ask for a transfer at this point? It makes no sense whatsoever.</b>

Exactly what I was thinking...there is no logic to this. Unless, he thinks he can delay the trial for another two years so that in his final year of eligibility he can make a run with Memphis because they'll play him even with a felony trial pending.

Anybody wish they could get as much free college tuition for so little production? (assault charges aside)

Have to agree with SelectionSunday. All the crap I've read on this board over the past several months bashing Maturi is ludicrous. These players brought these problems on themselves. They let down their team, coach, university, and fans. Nolen and White have nobody to blame but themselves. Hopefully Trevors's case is just a matter of mistaken identity, but I would think he would wait until after his next court date in a couple of weeks before making a decision about his future.

If Trevors is a case of mistaken identity how did he bring it upon himself?

Top Bottom