Trap game

Two things worry me:

- UCLA has played a really, really tough schedule. They may be ready to take their frustration out on somebody.

- The win-loss records of teams that have to fly to or from the coasts. Example A: looks like USC is beating up on Penn State.

Two things worry me:

- UCLA has played a really, really tough schedule. They may be ready to take their frustration out on somebody.

- The win-loss records of teams that have to fly to or from the coasts. Example A: looks like USC is beating up on Penn State.
the travel is the part that worries me. the benefit though is we were at home last week and UCLA was out east, so don't think it'll be as much a factor.

Although I can't treat anyone as a trap game, I completely agree that this could easily go upside down. UGLA isn't as shitty as I earlier thought. They're tougher than billed. And can make things uncomfortable. On the other side, they could lay down with the overwhelming Gopher fans in the stadium.......

I didn’t think .500 teams could have trap games.

There may be more MN fans in the stadium than UCLA fans and it is a night game in a sacred stadium.

If you lose in a situation like that, it isn’t a trap, it’s because you are not very good.

So we are going to be overlooking UCLA to get ready for the bye week?

This is 100% not a trap game. It also isn't a game we should be over confident going into. I expect UCLA to give us a battle and we win if we play well.....if we don't.....all bets are off at that point and UCLA could easily beat us.

I have $400 on ucla. It's either me being happy or me buying a new driver and 3 hybrid

Is there such a thing as a trap game for a team that’s 3-3? Every game is like the Super Bowl if they want a halfway decent bowl game.

oOBS4v.gif

Things we can't have:

— We can't have nice things.

— We can't have 'moral victories'.

... and we sure as hell can't have no stinkin' TRAP GAMES!

Top Bottom