Transparency

gopherphan

Reaction score
Maybe its just me, but i think alot of the angst towards either side of the maturi/tubby/umpd/royce fiasco would be cleared up, or could at least it could be focused at the right target if maturi/tubby/umpd would just give us the story.

all maturi will say is that theres no timetable for his return. umpd isnt going to say anything after their (imho horribly botched) investigation. and tubby is just saying what maturi allows him. royce feels that theres been enough discrimination against him unfairly that he's leaving due to 'safety'.

i just want some answers.

p.s. this is not the thread for Art or any of the rest of you who think royce is the devil and should be crucified for being in a dorm room. you know who you are. i want intelligent posters, please. i think his 3.4 proves he can do well in school even with all the crap going on around him and that hes a good kid in there somewhere

I am not sure why you think any of us should get answers from the coach or AD on what is an internal matter. RW's legal matters have not yet been resolved same as TM and I don't hear a whole lot on TM's suspension. I believe the university has made that clear about the legal issues. Not sure what more you want.

I hope that the Gopher hoops fans who are all wound up with the RW saga keep their distance from any Samurai Swords,cyanide pills and window ledges in high places.

Top Bottom