Tracy Claeys: First head coach in Minnesota school history to win his first two bowls

Stan

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

When do we start a poll of where his statue should go?

Imagine how much bronze his statue would take. You gotta hand it to Claeys maybe there is more to the guy than we realize.

It could be his bling! A giant video board hanging around his neck, the coolest bling ever.

We could move the board as style dictates.

Trucker hats are back again!??! Move the board to his hat!

I like the fact that Coach Claeys believes he can win at Minnesota, and he has the makings of a coaching staff and a group of players starting to believe that. It begins with belief and believing you are competitive enough to win. That part of the turn has started. Now I just hope the players survive this year, rise above what a few selfish individuals did, and begin to thrive next year.
I like the statement of yesterday's game, they had to everybody that we stuck together. We the Gophers football team are not what you think, and make us all out to be and to faculty stop painting this entire team with the same broad brush of judgement. To the individuals on the team, those that stay with it, keep laying those bricks, you have a chance to do something really special. Dare I say a chance to be champions.

Top Bottom