Tourney Picks. How's everyone doin?

Reaction score
I'm 28-8 ( with the playins) i got beatup last night. Didn't expect ILL to win, Marquette over Xavier,or VCU to beat Georgetown. Earlier, I had Tenn beating Mich. Tenn pretty much quit on Pearl in the second half. Going in I had only 3 Big Ten teams making the second round (TOSU,Wis,Purdue)

Doing real bad. Good news, I've only lost one sweet 16 team(Louisville).

78% on ESPN. 15/16 sweet 16 still in. My pick of Richmond beating Morehead State to get to the sweet 16 is looking might nice.

Sort of regretting riding the BT bandwagon with Penn St over SDSU and Michigan St over Florida.....

Better if I had not picked any Big East team to advance to the sweet 16...but of course I had St Johns and Pitt going to the 8 and Syracuse going to final 4....not looking good.

On the other hand...I had Richmond in the 16 and SDSU and BYU in the 16...so need help but not completely dead..until Syracuse loses tomorrow of course!

Goig for my third win in four years in my office pool and killing it so far. Picked all the 11 seeds and three of them hit. Had Richmond in the Sweet 16. Just lost one of my Elite 8 with Pitt, but don't think many had them losing this early anyway. Glad I stuck with Jimmer.

Doing OK until now. $%^*&& Pitt. That's at least the 2nd time I've picked them for the Final Four. This year I went for the whole thing. Never again.

Who's the jerk that made me pick pitt to ff.

Put a fork in me.

"Tourney Picks. How's everyone doin?"

Not worth a $hit.

The one final four team I was confident in outside of tOSU was Pitt. They had an easy bracket and I am surprised they are out. I don't know if this is the same for anyone else, but I have a hell of a time picking the Big East correctly. I had Louisville advancing to the Elite 8 or the Final 4 in most of my brackets and Pitt in the Final 4 at worst in each bracket. I've struggled in the past with Georgetown, Villanova, Syracuse, etc.

I feel your pain Howeda! I had Pitt winning the whole dang thing too. I did however have Wisconsin in the sweet 16, as much as I hate to say it. Why in the hell is Pitt always in the top 10 all season long, and then they lay an egg every tourney!?!? I will never ever pick Pitt to do anything ever again.

Tourney picks.

Worst. Year. EVER!!

Being that I tied for dead last last year in the gopherhole brackets...I am doing much better. Problem is I have 2 of my final four already out...so unless its Duke over Kansas in the finals...I have no shot of moving anywhere but down.:eek:

GIP

Being that I tied for dead last last year in the gopherhole brackets...I am doing much better. Problem is I have 2 of my final four already out...so unless its Duke over Kansas in the finals...I have no shot of moving anywhere but down.:eek:

I am in first with my final four in tact! But sadly, I also have no shot of moving anywhere but down.
:)

I am in first with my final four in tact! But sadly, I also have no shot of moving anywhere but down.

201, I can relate to your dilemma. Last year I was in 1st place going into the Sweet Sixteen, and in the weekend of going from 16 teams to the Final Four, I went downhill in a hurry. Everything can quickly go to hell in a handbasket. Good Luck.

201, sounds like you went rolling downhill like a snowball headed for hell.

Top Bottom