Toughest places to play in college football 2009

stadiums

Wow, really nice pictures of the stadiums. I have been to a Notre Dame game in South Bend and to Texas Longhorn game in Austin. Quite the experience to witness!!
Texans do a helleva job with their tailgating!:drink:

Go Gophers!!

That OU home record is beyond ridiculous.

Sucks for Auburn, having to play @ LSU twice this year.

Wow, really nice pictures of the stadiums. I have been to a Notre Dame game in South Bend and to Texas Longhorn game in Austin. Quite the experience to witness!!
Texans do a helleva job with their tailgating!:drink:

Go Gophers!!

Uh oh, you are going to hear it now from dpodoll. He wants to hear nothing positive said about Texas on this board.

nobody is scared to play in ann arbor anymore they need to replace #14

I want to go to a game at BYU just for the view.

Several years ago I was at a Colorado game and they hosted Oklahoma. Boulder Colorado is just awesome! The stadium is big but it feels small with the massive mountains right by it.

Are you kidding me,

Notre Dame makes the list? Based on home record this list should be redefined if you play The Service Academies at home. When was the last time they beat Boston College?

Take a look at the Penn State photo where they spell out a letter. I'd love to see us spell out the "M" & Minnesota in the stands and all we'd have to do is wear gold or maroon... Also I think we can crack the top 25 in this catagory very quick...

Top Bottom