Total Seat Count as of Midnight 6-13-09

alltimetwinsfan

Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Here are my numbers as of midnight tonight (6-13-09)...

Total seats remaining: 424 (-321 from midnight last night)

Total lower level seats remaining: 109 (-15 from midnight last night)

Total upper level seats remaining: 315 (-306 from midnight last night)

Sections sold out: 11 (not counting student sections)

Sections with the most seats remaining:

-231 (59 seats remaining)
-232 (39 seats remaining)
-233 (19 seats remaining)
-235 (17 seats remaining)
-219 (15 seats remaining)
-234 (15 seats remaining)
-236 (15 seats remaining)

Some statistical notes over the past 24 hours:

-Today's selectors were again primarily upper-deck selectors, with 306 of 321 seats being selected upstairs. This has a lot to do with the fact that there are no longer any consecutive seats available downstairs.

-In the upper deck, there is getting to be some pretty slim pickings as well. Only 231 and 232 still really have some somewhat expansive consecutive seats. Here's what happened today upstairs, as far as most selections:

-Section 232 (71 seats)
-Section 234 (66 seats)
-Section 233 (63 seats)
-Section 231 (50 seats)
-Section 219 (35 seats)

-Single seats are slow again, but there were a few more than yesterday picked. In all, 26 single seats were selected, including 15 in the lower deck. It will be interesting to see whether this picks up once the consecutive seats dry up.

-The number of seats selected today has dropped pretty dramatically as the days have gone on. Here are the number of seats selected in the last three days:

-Wednesday: 504
-Thursday: 464
-Friday: 321

-One has to wonder if people who are on the waiting list are simply deciding to not select seats based on the fact that they can't get seats together, or don't want to sit in the far reaches of the upper deck. While I hope this is not the case, I could see this happening in some cases.

-Having said the above, there are only 424 seats remaining on the board at this time (unofficially). Even if only 225 select on the next possible day (Monday), which would be consistent with the drop in selections, there would be less than 200 seats available at the end of the day (199, to be exact), and would leave a bevy of single seats for cleanup. In the end, even if picks come to an all-out standstill, there's not much left for selection, period.

-Since there will be no official picking again until Monday, I will not update this again until Midnight on Tuesday morning. It should be interesting to see what happens after Monday, considering I'm guessing Monday will be pretty much the last day anyone will be able to allocate consecutive seats anywhere in the stadium.

Do you know how many donation seats are left to go?

Do you know how many donation seats are left to go?

There are a total of 60 donation seats still available. They are as follows:

$500 donation - 25 seats
$250 donation - 26 seats
$100 donation - 9 seats

-49 seats out of 60 are on the visitor side, with the other 11 on the home side.

-22 seats out of 60 are in the lower deck, with the other 38 in the upper deck.

I agree...it will be interesting...

...to see what happens when the ~75-80 consecutive seats are gone.

Will be people balk?? Or will the "consecutive seats" that are 1 in row say 10 and 1 in row 11 go like hot cakes...or will the U move people around to get those seats next to each other.

Will be interesting.

ATTF...did you include the obstructed view seats a "sold"?

To your point about not wanting to buy tickets just because they are high in the corners....they'll never get season tix then.

GM

Thanks ATTF for doing this - I find it very interesting. The U has already said they reserve the right to shift people around to eliminate single seats so whatever seat you have now you may be shifted left or right one or two places.

Top Bottom