Top 10 sports duos in MN history: 5. Whalen/McCarville 8. Hudson/Clark

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Pat:

5-Lindsay Whalen and Janel McCarville. Took Gophers women’s basketball from oblivion to the Final Four in three seasons together [2001-04].

8-Lou Hudson and Archie Clark. Gophers basketball greats from 1963 to 1966. The senior season was hindered when Hudson broke his dominant hand (right) and used his left hand to shoot.

http://www.startribune.com/banham-w...-of-great-minnesota-sports-tandems/370362211/

Go Gophers!!

If you're putting Mulso and McCarron from Sherburn on the list, you then need to list Grapentine and Veenhoff from Edgerton.

Honorable Mention: Parski and Tiny.:cool02:

If you're putting Mulso and McCarron from Sherburn on the list, you then need to list Grapentine and Veenhoff from Edgerton.

Honorable Mention: Parski and Tiny.:cool02:

Agree 19. I'm still amazed what Hudson did his Senor year shooting with the opposite hand
To this day, Archie Clark had the quickest first step I have ever seen in my history of Gopher Basketball. He also played centerfield on the baseball team.

Agree 19. I'm still amazed what Hudson did his Senor year shooting with the opposite hand
To this day, Archie Clark had the quickest first step I have ever seen in my history of Gopher Basketball. He also played centerfield on the baseball team.

My first game was 1964, Hudson & Clark(along with Yates) were sophomores. I was totally amazed.

Before that I thought the Gophers only played football.:confused:

Top Bottom