Tony Mortensen

eker0016

Importer Exporter
Reaction score
Anybody else read this tidbit from Shooter?

Former Gophers QB Tony Mortensen has taken an intern position in his alma mater's athletic department working on NCAA championships.

What does that mean? Shouldn't he have been working on an NCAA championship while he was here? I don't mean to be cute but I don't really know what "working on NCAA championships" means.

Thoughts?

What does that mean? Shouldn't he have been working on an NCAA championship while he was here? I don't mean to be cute but I don't really know what "working on NCAA championships" means.

Thoughts?

All I know is that Tony was all class. Great guy to have on the team.

Thoughts?

maybe he's on a committe trying to come up with host sites for like cc, track, hockey, golf, etc

Thanks. I like Tony and I'm glad he is representing the U but I just don't know what that could mean.

When he came into the game at Michigan in 2005 after Cupito got knocked out you could see from across the stadium how pumped he was to get in the game. That despite the fact that all he got to do was hand the ball off...thank you Gary Russell...

Top Bottom