Tony Dungy

gold04

Reaction score
Maybe Tony will have a change of heart and decide after all to be the head coach at the U. The odds of that happening would be the same as the U getting a basketball coach who has a National title on his resume. It's not going to happen!

Can you please stop posting ridiculous coaching threads?

Who is next on your list to post, Murray Warmath?

Maybe Tony will have a change of heart and decide after all to be the head coach at the U. The odds of that happening would be the same as the U getting a basketball coach who has a National title on his resume. It's not going to happen!

You keep posting the same thing over and over. The Tubby Smith hiring has absolutely nothing to do with our football coaching situation. For one, Tubby never said he wasn't interested, Dungy has said this over and over and over. And further, it's by no means clear that Dungy would be a good college coach. There is a lot to coaching in college that it simply not part of coaching in the NFL.

Can you please stop posting ridiculous coaching threads?

Who is next on your list to post, Murray Warmath?

I hate to even respond on gold04's thread because it will only encourage his attempt at getting attention.

It kind of reminds me of a "mentally challenged" kid in our school that used to hit his head against a brick wall. It got him the attention he wanted for about 15 seconds. After that, people walked away shaking their heads thinking how pathetic it is.

I'm thinking "gold04" is him 20 years later.

-He may be the first person I use the ignore function on.

ZOMBIE BIERMAN

zombie-brains.jpg

Top Bottom