Tonight is History

Dr.Don

Reaction score
Ok, Gopher FANS. We dominated the Illini tonight. It is now history. Tubby and the TEAM must from this moment on concentrate on Michigan State. New day, New Game, New Team. Good Luck Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Northwestern won at MSU, Gophers CAN win at MSU. Go get the Spartans!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Gopher FANS. We dominated the Illini tonight. It is now history. Tubby and the TEAM must from this moment on concentrate on Michigan State. New day, New Game, New Team. Good Luck Gophers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Northwestern won at MSU, Gophers CAN win at MSU. Go get the Spartans!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. I am glad we are off this weekend. We get some time to come back down and get ready for MSU.

Perfect time for a little break between games....Give Tubby time to teach the pups some things, and a little mental break. We can, and WE WILL beat the Spartans!!!!! GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pitino found out what Tubby can do when given time to prepare for one particular opponent. Izzo will too. :)

I'll be there to cheer them on!! I think the experience Sampson and Iverson have had since our first meeting is going drastically change the outcome of this game. Sampson especially has come along way from that first meeting.

Top Bottom