Tommy Davis - U of Minnesota Hall of Fame

- Tommy Davis (Men's Basketball, 1982-85) - 1982 Big Ten Championship Team, Two-time All-Big Ten selection, finished career as fourth all-time scorer in program history

Loved Tommy, smooth player. Had a heck of a career overseas as both a player and coach.

He's now a local basketball trainer in the cities and officiates AAU games on weekends. He officiated a number of games I coached, good guy, loved talking Gopher hoops before and after games.

Go Gophers!!

- Tommy Davis (Men's Basketball, 1982-85) - 1982 Big Ten Championship Team, Two-time All-Big Ten selection, finished career as fourth all-time scorer in program history

Loved Tommy, smooth player. Had a heck of a career overseas as both a player and coach.

He's now a local basketball trainer in the cities and officiates AAU games on weekends. He officiated a number of games I coached, good guy, loved talking Gopher hoops before and after games.

Go Gophers!!
One of my very first favorite Gophers. Sort of surprised he wasn't HOF already.

I went down to an open preseason practice when Tommy was here. He was far and away the best player on the team. I remember him posting up and doing well at that and me thinking "how is a guard doing that?". Very impressive. He is the first guy that comes to mind when I think of under appreciated.

Top Bottom