Tom Powers: New Gophers AD ready to report with a mop and bucket

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Powers:

So this week Coyle shows up with a mop and a bucket and goes to work. He’ll deal with an alleged Xanax ring involving the wrestling team, a men’s basketball coach who gets his best recruiting ideas by perusing the FBI’s most wanted list and a phalanx of boosters who are justifiably livid that Jerry Kill is now employed by Kansas State.

If Coyle can wrap all that up by Thursday, he can take a long weekend and enjoy some of our lovely lakes and wildlife. My biggest worry is that he may have difficulty reaching his office, what with all the NCAA enforcement and compliance tents set up outside the building. Plus, squad cars are clogging up the parking lot. So it could be a challenge.

Anyway, has it occurred to anyone else just what a great AD Joel Maturi was? In retrospect, he wasn’t appreciated enough while he was in office. Let’s hope Coyle can perform to similarly high standards. Things have been piling up. There’s a lot to be done.

We’ll probably be able to get a (mop) handle on the newcomer fairly quickly.

http://www.twincities.com/2016/05/28/new-gophers-ad-coyle-ready-to-report-with-a-mop-and-bucket/

Go Gophers!!

Wow, what a hack job!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't read soupcan anymore, but this is the type of humor that he would go with.
And they both really really really suck at it.

I don't read soupcan anymore, but this is the type of humor that he would go with.
And they both really really really suck at it.

His first order of business is to hire coach Brewster back. That was one of my better moves.

Joel

Top Bottom