Tom Olson Decommit?

Handsome Pete

Wartime Hero Fool
Reaction score
According to the Strib, Tommy Olson is, "keeping his options open." Not a huge story since the kid is currently a sophomore, but he is listed as a Minnesota commit in the '11 class.

That would be a huge shocker if he didn't go to the U. His family has been huge Gopher fans for a very long time not to mention his Dad played for the U.

According to the Strib, Tommy Olson is, "keeping his options open." Not a huge story since the kid is currently a sophomore, but he is listed as a Minnesota commit in the '11 class.

If this is true, it would not be too big a shock. Unless this brewster is given a long-term contract extension by the maturi who knows who the coach of the University of Minnesota Golden Gopher Football Program will be in 2011? The clock is ticking on that big contract extension that this maturi tried to sneak in back in December of 2008...after that 55-zero head bashing that this brewster received at the hands of that ferentz character. Of course, maybe leaving that game out of the media guide will take care of that little problem for the brewster apologists.

Two years from now, this maturi will be approaching the age of 67. This prexy b will be pushing age 70. Will those two still be relevent in this story? Will this brewster still be relevent in this story if he does not win some Big Ten games so that this maturi can try to sneak in a long term extension for his experiment, this brewster character? The 2009 Big Ten Football Season is going to provide some very interesting situations. I would say that maturi's best shot at extending this brewster's contract will come immediately after the Big win against the hapless Syracuse team in the Carrier Dome. I think this maturi had best strike while he can if he wants to get that long-term extension for this brewster done.

Perhaps that will help the recruits of the 2011 class know if they should or should not go with brewster ball. After all, if there is no long-term extension in 2009, there may not be any brewster ball in 2011. Only time...and the outcome of the Big Ten Season in 2009 will provide a clue!

That sounds more like "soft verbal" than decommit.

Here you go Wren. I wrote your next post for you to save you some time. Enjoy!

New Nonsense Post by 4starrecruit said:
Noun, verb, this Prexy B. Noun, verb, this Maturi. Noun, verb, this Brewster. Noun, verb, Big Ten wins. Noun, verb, tradition. Noun, verb, senile comment.
Repeat.

he gettn interest from domers, he know brew dont want mn. lineman

A. I highly, highly doubt it.

B. This is demonstrably false, as if you include the 2007 class (as Wren would have us do), Brewster has signed 7 in-state offensive linemen. Three if you don't count 2007.

Either way, you're wrong on both counts.

I would say that maturi's best shot at extending this brewster's contract will come immediately after the Big win against the hapless Syracuse team in the Carrier Dome.

FYI - That Syracuse game will count towards 8.33333% of the season, just like the Wisconsin game, the PSU game and the OSU game. They are all even and mean the same....according to the logic of pre-2006 wrendahl.

The U has proven that they will no longer tolerate coaching mediocrity re: B10 football. Mason was shown the door and Brewster will get the same treatment for poor results. i.e. he goes 1-11 this year and he is gone.

brew gone one way or nother, he feeln heat, maybe back to the big sho.

let me see it i get this...

brew gone one way or nother, he feeln heat, maybe back to the big sho.

brew gone= We are out of beer, lucky the liquor store has more..
one way or nother=Blondie lyrics, bold choice for party music that the beer ran out at....
he feeln heat=people do tend to congragate in the kitchen at parties with Blondie music, at which the beer has run out....
Maybe back to the big sho=so you want to watch The Ed Sullivan show? You might be a few decades to late for that.

So in translation: You are going to run to the Liquor Store for more beer because, you found too much of a crowd in the kitchen, Blondie was on the stereo, and you missed the Ed Sullivan Show tonight?

And I thought Birdy (wren) might be coming around. Knew it was to good to be true.

FYI - That Syracuse game will count towards 8.33333% of the season, just like the Wisconsin game, the PSU game and the OSU game. They are all even and mean the same....according to the logic of pre-2006 wrendahl.

Sure Darren, that was back before we had the stadium. I needed to force maturi and this prexy b to think that some people actually enjoyed watching the exciting offensive brand of Gopher football that the former coach was bringing us. I also had to force him to realize that the future of the new stadium depended upon that maturi and this prexy b signing Mason to a contract extension so that the foolish legislators, governor and that democratic farce, pogemiller (sp? who cares?) would not use them ditching the former coach as an excuse not to pass the Gopher Stadium so that they could sneak through a twins stadium for the almost ancient billionaire owner of the twins. I knew they couldn't do 3 stadiums/ball parks so the vikings would get stiffed. And, it certainly looked as though we were headed for trouble with the economy, partly because of the stadium/ball park bubble that was about to burst.

So, yes, I did break the season down into 1/12ths.

With this brewster, so far it hasn't been worth breaking the season down because based upon the 2007 and 2008 seasons, I know at least part of the season will be broken any way...; 0 )

Considering what we have now, I miss that guy!

WAGo: we now need to make certain that the impact of the new stadium is not totally lost by not being relevent and competetive in the Big Ten Conference. This brewster has been over-matched so far. Even though the media guide doesn't recognize the iowa disaster, it DID happen...it was one of five successive butt-kickings and blown games down the stretch of the 2008 season. THAT goes on this brewster.

WAGo: we now need to make certain that the impact of the new stadium is not totally lost by not being relevent and competetive in the Big Ten Conference. This brewster has been over-matched so far. Even though the media guide doesn't recognize the iowa disaster, it DID happen...it was one of five successive butt-kickings and blown games down the stretch of the 2008 season. THAT goes on this brewster.

Wait a minute....so what you're trying to say is "Brewster needs: "? Can you finish that? "Brewster needs: "

So, you only pretended to support Mason in order to use your mysterious powers to get the stadium. Of course, if you weren't telling the truth then, why should be believe you are telling the truth now. Were you only pretending to support Mason during the first two years, when he won 3 Big Ten games over those two years, remember the new stadium was only a pipe dream then.

If you've already written off the the season, perhaps I could direct you to a store that sells Notre Dame gear?

I can take the inane copy and paste jobs you do every time you approach a key board, but seriously, using this as some kind of evidence to advance your agenda? Seriously? I'd tell you to come up with some more and "different" material, but based on your history, that seems almost as useful as spitting into a gael force wind.

Since no one seems to monitor this board anymore, maybe some vulgarity will get their attention...WHY THE FUCK IS THIS LOONATIC STILL ALLOWED TO POST THIS SHIT? I AM SICK OF SEEING EVERY FUCKING THREAD TURN INTO AN ANTI-BREWSTER/MATURI/BRUININKS MESSAGE

Since no one seems to monitor this board anymore, maybe some vulgarity will get their attention...WHY THE FUCK IS THIS LOONATIC STILL ALLOWED TO POST THIS SHIT? I AM SICK OF SEEING EVERY FUCKING THREAD TURN INTO AN ANTI-BREWSTER/MATURI/BRUININKS MESSAGE

i will second this! it has been getting out of hand for a long time now. :mad:

Classic!

brew gone= We are out of beer, lucky the liquor store has more..
one way or nother=Blondie lyrics, bold choice for party music that the beer ran out at....
he feeln heat=people do tend to congragate in the kitchen at parties with Blondie music, at which the beer has run out....
Maybe back to the big sho=so you want to watch The Ed Sullivan show? You might be a few decades to late for that.

So in translation: You are going to run to the Liquor Store for more beer because, you found too much of a crowd in the kitchen, Blondie was on the stereo, and you missed the Ed Sullivan Show tonight?

-------------------
I've read this clever post 3 times from re3886 and it gets even funnier every time I do.
Well played sir!

i don't know if I dare bring this thread back to topic. But I had wondered with the nice recruits coming in and the possiblity of adding the #1 on the country on the OL if possibly there might be a little angst in the Olson household. I could understand feeling a little anxiety about playing time and opportunity. And maybe with the younger just wanting to see how it goes for the older first would certainly be understandable.

Top Bottom