Todd Fitch

I think I would be happy with either of those guys for offensive coordinator, but I would like to see Mike Hohensee hired in some capacity because I think he would be good for the program. It would be great to get a guy like Hohensee who wouldn't be here just to build up his resume but because he wanted to be here.

maybe not but why not get him on the team in some capacity like gold rush said. he's a former gopher, wants to be here, and seems to have a pretty good offensive mind. maybe helping with the QBs wouldnt hurt.

Why is Sid writing about him?

Does that mean he's the guy? Very nice reference from Hudson.

Remember that with Fitch's ties to Holtz Sid is going to crown him the best of the best and assume he has the job. According to Sid Holtz is/was God.

hudson reference

Hudson was horrible, so a reference from him does not say much. What has Skip Holtz done either? I am not sure working with these guys gives you much cred.

Although I guess I prefer Fitch over Jeff Horton, otherwise we will have all Wisconsin retreads. Cosgrove, Davis and Horton all coached at Wisconsin together and I don't think the Badgers is what we should aspire to be. The Badgers never had national relevance even under Alveraz. They were never going to win the national title.

Although I guess I prefer Fitch over Jeff Horton, otherwise we will have all Wisconsin retreads. Cosgrove, Davis and Horton all coached at Wisconsin together and I don't think the Badgers is what we should aspire to be. The Badgers never had national relevance even under Alveraz. They were never going to win the national title.

I hate Wisconsin. But if you promise me that Minnesota will have 15 seasons that would match Wisconsin's last 15 years, I'll take it. I don't care who the coach is.

you would settle for Wisconsin's success? I would not settle for Ohio States success if that is all Brewster could bring. Ohio State gets embarrassed whenever they play someone real. The Big Ten is a pathetic conference and you better dominate the Big Ten if you have any hopes of being a USC, Florida caliber team. Wisconsin has far from dominated even in their hay day.

and OSU's National Championship against Miami was complete BS. Miami had their helmets off and were celebrating the win when that flag came out minutes after the play was over.

I concur that WI's success is a rising tide lifts all boats scenario. That said, I'll take the 1993-2006 football badgers record any day.....but i won't erect a statue to the coach in charge for that turnaround.

encouraging news

it is encouraging to know that it might not be Fitch or Horton.

I think Brew may still be working on one of the primary choices, such as Heupel or Applewhite! Right now, everything is speculation so enjoy!

Actually it would not surprise me if it is not announced until Wed. or Thursday!

Top Bottom