To paraphrase Emperor Palpatine:

RodentRampage

Reaction score
Emperor Palpatine: Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your fans, up there in Floyd Stadium, are walking into a trap, as is your Team. It was *I* who allowed the Blue Raiders to know of the negative reviews. It is quite safe from your pitiful little team. An entire legion of my best players awaits them. Oh, I'm afraid the Minnesota Gophers will be quite operational when your friends arrive.

Emperor Palpatine: "And you, young Gophers... We will watch your careers with great interest."

Creative, and made me laugh. :)

Wait.... and how did that day work out for the Emperor??
Not too great if I recall.

MTSU will pay the price for its lack of vision!

Emperor Palpatine: Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your fans, up there in Floyd Stadium, are walking into a trap, as is your Team. It was *I* who allowed the Blue Raiders to know of the negative reviews. It is quite safe from your pitiful little team. An entire legion of my best players awaits them. Oh, I'm afraid the Minnesota Gophers will be quite operational when your friends arrive.

But when Palpatine said that wasn't his legion of best troops woefully unprepared to deal with a bunch of tiny teddy bear like creatures throwing rocks... :eek:

But when Palpatine said that wasn't his legion of best troops woefully unprepared to deal with a bunch of tiny teddy bear like creatures throwing rocks... :eek:

Ok, slight flaw in the analogy. :D

But the Ewoks weren't kicked back basking in the glory of having defeated #97 Maryland.

Ok, slight flaw in the analogy. :D

But the Ewoks weren't kicked back basking in the glory of having defeated #97 Maryland.

No, they were busy waddling around tasting Princess Leia's candy and exclaiming "nub nub."

Has anyone even considered the unbearably hot temperatures of Endor in early September??

Luke Skywalker has been suspended and replaced with Jar Jar Binks.

Darth Vader is on the hot seat for failing to defeat his key rivals in three consecutive movies.

Tim Brewster would like to note that his master is not as forgiving as he is.

One does not simply walk into Floyd Stadium. It's black gates are guarded by more than just fans. There is evil there that does not sleep. The great eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire, ash, and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with 85 men could you do this. It is folly.

They have taken the bridge and the second hall. We have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We can not get out... they are coming.

Goldy! What is best in life?
Goldy: To crush your opponents, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their fans.

"Now there’s another thing I want you to remember. I don’t want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We’re not holding anything. Let the Blue Raiders do that. We are advancing constantly and we’re not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the ass. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time and we're gonna go through him like crap through a goose!"

Top Bottom