TJ6

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Was really hoping he had figured out his dropsies issue but it sure doesn't seem like it. He had 2 big ones last night, one on a really good pass, one I personally think was a catch-able ball just a little high. He's got to clean those up.

That one throw was uncatchable. Teams are going to gang up on him or Bateman. SDSU for a good part of the game did take him out of the game. They will have a hard time covering RB & TJ if TJ doesn't drop balls. He needs to get over the dropilitis quickly. This will open up other receivers like CAB or Douglas.

That one throw was uncatchable.

Respectfully disagree.

If you have ambitions of playing on Sunday, you have to catch passes like that one.

Tyler will, on most occasions, make that catch. And I think he'll have an NFL career as well.

Concerning but after each of his two drops, he had a first down catch on the next play so the drops really didn't affect the outcome of the game in any way.

But yes, he needs to clean those up.

Respectfully disagree.

If you have ambitions of playing on Sunday, you have to catch passes like that one.

Tyler will, on most occasions, make that catch. And I think he'll have an NFL career as well.

Agree, diggs and thielen make that catch every time.

I love TJ but right now the best comp I can come up with for him is Laquon Treadwell. Good because he went rd 1, but bad because...you know.

Top Bottom