Timms Commit

calminnfan

Reaction score
According to RyanBurnsGI
GI has learned tonight that Fort Walton Beach (Fl.) DT Yoshoub Timms committed to #Minnesota tonight.

beat me to it... just saw it on rivals... anyone know ANYTHING about this kid... i may have spelled that first name wrong but i couldnt find any utube... Yoshoub Timms i believe is the spelling

walk on or scholly? does this mean hinjosa is out????

Western Michigan has to hate us so much.

I like this commit. I'm glad to be wrong about no more commits, even if it comes at the loss of one we have. He needs to get bigger, but he's very physical. Probably a military kid too, given where he's from.

Kill and co. have been very busy in Southern Alabama/Florida panhandle. KJ Maye and Damarius Travis are both from that area, as were about 4-5 other kids we were heavily after.

Western Michigan has to hate us so much.

I like this commit. I'm glad to be wrong about no more commits, even if it comes at the loss of one we have. He needs to get bigger, but he's very physical. Probably a military kid too, given where he's from.
kinda like how we hate vandy... they were after 5 or 6 of our kids and for a bit it looked like they were going to get the majority of thoes kids... i hope this doesnt mean jordan is not going to be a gopher... but when it all boils down to it i will cheer for whatever squad kill gets and puts on the feild...

He looks like he has some potential. Welcome aboard Yoshoub!

Scout link

“I’m big," he said. "People think because I’m big I’m not that fast but they’re shocked to see how fast I am. I can play outside because I have a great pass rush and enough speed to get around the edge. I have a great get-off. I can play inside because I’m big enough and I can stop the run. I’m big, powerful. My main attributes are being so powerful and fast at the same time.”

http://minnesota.scout.com/2/1153519.html

I just need to add..."is there something up with Hinojosa?"

No Hinojosa issue, coaches had one more spot left and he was best available, just so happens he's a DT.

Welcome aboard. I think they still have a spot for Hinojosa. I think we need to get at least 2 DT recruits a year and Hinojosa, Timms, and Johnson should be a good trio considering I don't recall us getting a DT last year.

Welcome aboard. I think they still have a spot for Hinojosa. I think we need to get at least 2 DT recruits a year and Hinojosa, Timms, and Johnson should be a good trio considering I don't recall us getting a DT last year.
Also Johnson coming in as a Junior.

I think it would be 4 in this class with Scott Ekpe already on campus also.

Weclome to Gold Country Mr Timms!

I look forward to watching you dominate on Saturdays!

I'm VERY pleased with the way the class has shaped up. We added some size and talent to the DL which will only help the talent we added to the secondary. Great Work Kill Co.!

I think it would be 4 in this class with Scott Ekpe already on campus also.

I hear what you're saying, but generally you want to look at the classes by when they graduate. It kind of doesn't matter when they come in, it matters more how long we have them.

Roland Johnson is a JR
Hinojosa, Ekpe, and Timms are FR....

However, i'd imagine that one of those guys will not RS. It is probably going to be Hinojosa as the other guys aren't nearly as big as Hinojosa. But if Hinojosa does not RS, it'll make him a different class than Ekpe and Timms.

Top Bottom