Time to stop this Nonsense!

gold04

Reaction score
You all know as well as I that Seantrel is NOT going to commit to MN tommorrow! Period! It's not going to happen! Everyone is going to get mad at me because I speak the truth!

It is so true. We all expect parents to be the ones who are level headed and down to earth. And there is no way Sean Henderson will allow his son to stoop to the university of minnesota level. They are too good for us. We are too low for any top recruit. We will never rise above mediocrity. I am sad right now.

Really? You needed to start a thread on this? Also, you forgot to mention Hohensee.

This is a recording, nothing here to look at

Gold04 you going to keep your promise to not post anymore? By the way are you Mike Hohensee's agent?

You all know as well as I that Seantrel is NOT going to commit to MN tommorrow! Period! It's not going to happen! Everyone is going to get mad at me because I speak the truth!

The dream scenario for most on this board would be you being told the following by a mental health professional. "I'd like to give you something to calm your nerves. This might hurt a little. Like a pin prick. Once I'm done, I want you to take a deep breath and count backwards from 100. Okay?"

Did you say Hohensee's agent is here? Just a sec while we deploy the Cone of Silence. Hey, Mr. Agent, are you the one we spied in Kiev last year? I was the inconspicuous guy in the airport speaking into the heel of my shoe. I think you might have been the guy pretending to read a newspaper at the shoeshine stand, but 99 and I quickly realized you were using that 8-inch diameter hole in the paper as a viewing tool. Anyway, the Chief may have something important for you. Call quick. He's been roaming around the office all day muttering something like "SH to the U?"

You are a complete loser, you can think your negative thoughts but why do we all have to have the same negative thoughts as you? I think he is coming here but will not be disapointed or shocked if he does not.

Top Bottom