Tim Doyle Sideline Reporting - Horrible !

Blizzard

Reaction score
I was so glad to see Doyle really fall on his face last night. Great moment after they came out of half time and Doyle didn't realize he was live and asked the booth if he could " do it again " !

He's really a decent announcer in the studio but obviously sideline reporting isn't his forte'.

I hate to say it but I thought it was funny at halftime when he was interviewing Bo Ryan and commented on the Badgers only having 2 field goals in the first half. I thought Bo handled it well but it was still a funny exchange. Then after the game when he interviewed Tubby it seemed awkward again. I think Doyle's comment was something like, "They are all easy wins when they are over." Not sure if he thinks he is funny or what.

I hate to say it but I thought it was funny at halftime when he was interviewing Bo Ryan and commented on the Badgers only having 2 field goals in the first half. I thought Bo handled it well

I didn't think Bo like the question very much. It's like " Hey Coach - Your guys sucked in the first half. What are you going to change in the second ? "

when he did the brewster interview right in front of the barnyard he turned around and said, "wow that sucked."

Top Bottom