Tickets

Reaction score
As of yesterday afternoon I had not recieved my season tickets in the mail.....I'm seeing that people on the board started getting theirs on Saturday and my sister also received hers on Saturday....should I be worried yet....anybody else out there who is still waiting ? Thanks

Didn't get mine yesterday either...so yeah, keeping fingers crossed for today!

As of yesterday afternoon I had not recieved my season tickets in the mail.....I'm seeing that people on the board started getting theirs on Saturday and my sister also received hers on Saturday....should I be worried yet....anybody else out there who is still waiting ? Thanks

I think the ticket office said if you didn't have them by today that you should call.

I did get mine yesterday. I'm usually the last guy to get his, or the type of guy that gets a screw up of some sort (I was really expecting it this year because I added a 5th seat in a different part of the stadium and I figured that would be enough to throw a big monkey wrench into everything). Everything was in order and now all I need is the calendar days to slide by. Game ON! It is a nice packet but I didn't see anything about that book thingy. Perhaps it was mentioned elsewhere but isn't there supposed to be some book give-away tied to season ticket holders this year? If so, how would that be distributed?

I did get mine yesterday. I'm usually the last guy to get his, or the type of guy that gets a screw up of some sort (I was really expecting it this year because I added a 5th seat in a different part of the stadium and I figured that would be enough to throw a big monkey wrench into everything). Everything was in order and now all I need is the calendar days to slide by. Game ON! It is a nice packet but I didn't see anything about that book thingy. Perhaps it was mentioned elsewhere but isn't there supposed to be some book give-away tied to season ticket holders this year? If so, how would that be distributed?

I think each seat was supposed to have a voucher. Might want to call the Ticket Office to confirm how/when you'll get those.

Schnauzer - Each season package has a voucher for the book, it should have been in your packet.

Goldcoloredglasses and MGGopher - I live in Maple Grove as well and I just received my tickets yesterday.

I'll have to look more closely tonight. Thanks!

I live in Dinkytown and just received my tickets yesterday. It might be today or even tomorrow for people that live outstate.

I'll have to look more closely tonight. Thanks!

Mine was stuck in the 'Sport Savings' Booklet. It is made of the same glossy newsprint.

qs2tm9.jpg

Probably should have scaled that a bit sorry...

Thanks ulfr... it is actually being handed out right at my section so even I won't be able to forget about it. I'm sure I just missed the voucher in the packet. I just breezed through everything late last night when I was looking through the mail.

Was anyone else a little worried that they received over $1000 worth of tickets in an envelope that says "SEASON TICKETS" in huge letters on it? Luckily there were only honest people between Bierman and my front door, but what would happen if someone stole them? Would the athletics office be able to void them and reprint?

Top Bottom