Tickets have arrived!!!! (picture included)...

Whew, just in the nick of time. How could they only mail the tickets a week before the pre-season scrimmage and four weeks before the first regular-season game?

Plus, I think the maroon on the tickets doesn't quite match the end zone maroon.

Well played, YOTG !!! :clap:

In a twist on a line penned by the late John Lennon . . .

"Nothing's gonna kill my buzz, nothing's gonna kill my buzz."

Whew, just in the nick of time. How could they only mail the tickets a week before the pre-season scrimmage and four weeks before the first regular-season game?

Plus, I think the maroon on the tickets doesn't quite match the end zone maroon.

You've got to be kidding?!? Is everyone here a control freak passive agressive Minnesotan (called Minnesota Nice")? Jesus! I need my tickets before the event, not a month ahead of time. Invest in a dilithium-crystal time-warp machine if you need them sooner.

I got mine today and there was no "whew, just in time". There WAS a "cool, the tickets are here".

We need the season to start. These type of posts are way mental...

Can anyone post a pic of the entire package?

I don't live in state and would like to see all of the tickets.

"They're here!!!"

GM

You've got to be kidding?!? Is everyone here a control freak passive agressive Minnesotan (called Minnesota Nice")? Jesus! I need my tickets before the event, not a month ahead of time. Invest in a dilithium-crystal time-warp machine if you need them sooner.

I got mine today and there was no "whew, just in time". There WAS a "cool, the tickets are here".

Me thinks you should check your sarcasm meter....I think it needs new batteries.

captain-obvious-5-nobrain.jpg

$10 bucks says....

That someone will print out the very high res photo of the ticket on some very thick paper and uses it to get into the game.

The blogger is pretty stupid for including a seat number and an unobstructed bar code and posting that on the internet.

I assume that your new stadium will use Bar Codes for ticket validation. If someone gets in with a copy right away, the actual owner of the seat will have to talk his way in - a process that will take some time.

At the dome there were no bar codes. They just ripped the tickets and you were in. The tickets didn't even have bar codes. I see from the picture here that the TCF tickets do have bar codes. I still haven't received my tickets, by the way.

The blogger is pretty stupid for including a seat number and an unobstructed bar code and posting that on the internet.
Oops. It's down now, I see.

Top Bottom