Tickets for Sale

Sota1

Reaction score
Any of the "naysayers" who are looking to dump their big ten tickets, please be advised that I will take them off your hand at a discount, now. I can see it will be too painful for some of you to watch this horrible team play when the big ten games come around. It may also help the beatings that your pets are taking at home after these games.

The real test of how big a Gopher fan you are would be your willingness to buy non-conference games at a big discount. Stubhub is loaded with seats posted by STH for you to purchase.

Fact is we don't support non conference games like some of the other big time programs, so I'm not looking to buy those. Not saying people should flock to see SFA, but it is a sign of the fan base. I split tickets with a buddy, but would gladly go to most games if I had the tickets. I envision this changing as the program becomes more dominant and big ten tickets go for a steep price. My point in the post, was that people are willing to write these guys off after a couple of losses. We will give every team that comes to Williams' everything they can handle. Outside of Purdue and Mich State (which I am more bullish on our ability to beat at home than I was prior to the season), we should run the table at home. On the road, we will compete in every game. Can't wait to see the tone of the posts change as the team starts to gel....

Top Bottom