tickets available for Saturday/if this doesn't get you going, nothing will

I'm pumped for Saturday! Video was sweet. The weather looks like with will be perfect football weather. Best gameday weather of the year.

Just got done watching that video before checking in here. Man, we've had some strange plays this year. Could definitely use another one that goes our way on Saturday.

I'll be there

You know looking back, it has been an exciting season excluding the Penn State and Ohio State games. So many big plays. That tells you how athletic and explosive this team can be. Now cut down on the penalties and we can run the table.

Go Gophers!!!

Pretty amazing the number of big/strange/exciting plays through just five games at the Bank. Sucks there's only two games left.

Comparison:

Blocked Field Goal returned by a Gopher wearing #15 against Purdue:

2009 to give Minnesota a 35-13 lead

2007 dropped en route to end zone which would've cut Purdue lead to 24-10

Comparison:

Blocked Field Goal by a Gopher wearing #15 against Purdue:

2009 to give Minnesota a 35-13 lead

2007 dropped en route to end zone which would've cut Purdue lead to 24-10

I would rather not think about Jamal Harris.

I would have given Harris the benefit of the doubt on the dropped FG return had it not been such a recurring theme. I mean, hey, mistakes can happen once in a while. The guy played hard and wasn't the worst cover corner I've seen, but GOOD GOD how many dropped INT's did this guy have???? It was staggering. I remember he actually picked off a ball once in the endzone, but he caught it like three different times before finally securing it. The poor guy had the probably the worst set of hands I've ever seen in a Gopher uniform. The FG return was a culmination of four years of bobbles, juggles, and drops.

I can't contain myself. As much fun as I've had in the new stadium this year, Saturday's game was about $300 worth of fun for me. Loved the weather, the atmosphere, yelling at the officials, I had a blast. Beating MSU was the type of game this team needed to get headed in the right direction. Saturday, with nearly ideal weather, is a golden opportunity to build on that win and give this team the confidence it's going to need to take down SDSU and give Iowa all it can handle.

that link doesn't show a video....just a page with a link to a overhead pic of the AF game.

that link doesn't show a video....just a page with a link to a overhead pic of the AF game.

Nope, video works just fine. When you click on the "play" button imposed over the picture, that picture will pop out into a separate window. Give it a minute, and the video will start playing on that screen.

If you're on a slower connection, it may take a while.

Ok must be my browser. Thanks. Will try from different machine.

Do you think that they will be below face value after kick-off? My bro and I want to go, but we don't want to pay $50 for a game against measly Illinois.

I'm guessing yes, they will be below face value around kick off.

I think we have been pretty lucky so far to see some good games at home for the first year in TCF. I wouldnt say that any of the games have been boring. Lots of big plays, lots of excitement overall. Even though we lost to wisky, it was still a pretty entertaining game.

Top Bottom