Ticket for Sale Great Seat

ButchNashGuy

Section 212 Row 23
Reaction score
Ticket for Sale Great Seat UPDATE Ticket Sold

UPDATE Ticket has been sold.

I have one ticket for sale. Section 212 Row 23. This is a great section as far as public seating is concerned:) You are on the 32 yard line visitor side. Please send me a private message if interested. It is a $40 ticket I will take best offer.

I am at a wedding outstate so will be getting to the game just before the start. If you live in the Twin Cities maybe we could connect in the morning or early afternoon.

Ski U Mah!

Is it your wedding? No weddings or babies in the fall, especially deer season. Come on man, priorities!

Nope not my wedding. I agree, there are 7-8 other months of the year to have weddings:)

If I wasn't a little under the weather, I'd make you an offer, but a low grade fever and a cold evening, don't mix real well.

My wife thought I was crazy because I made her plan the birth of our kids in the spring/summer. No annoying kiddie birthday parties from September through November for me!

Just send them double the Arby's gift cards, tell them you are sick and don't streak at the game.

I am skipping the reception just going to the ceremony. But my wife can't come and my usual group of people that want to come to games were out this weekend. The one time I want an 11am game.

A wedding over a big night game @ TCF - Get your priorities straight Dude! Only if it's your kids or your own wedding.

Need to read "Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer" by Warren St. John.
There is a family in that book (The Reese's) that skipped their daughter's wedding because it coincided with a Bama game!
All about priorities as many have previously posted!

A wedding over a big night game @ TCF - Get your priorities straight Dude! Only if it's your kids or your own wedding.

Dude I am leaving the reception to be at the game:) Person who comes with can't make it.

Being at the Gopher game sans friend is much better than being with friend sans Gopher game.

ButchNashGuy sent you a PM I'm finally felling back to normal.

I guess Parski has cleared this all up for you my friend. Little does he know about your priorities.

I saw right it after I hit send. Let me know one way or the other. It wish I could commit earlier, I guess the prospect of going to a game is good medicine, it's the first time I've felt normal since Tuesday.

Top Bottom