Throwing games?

MaroonShaft

Banned
Reaction score
The reason we can’t explain the ‘lack of effort’. I was at an Xmas/New Year’s game the year we imploded (rape charges and curry went down).

I was at game right above the bench and I swear to god Poison Pitino was whispering in his sons ear... he had a little runner. A kid or young man in a track suit who was zipping back and forth all game. We lost. A baffling performance.

and so you begin to wonder. You listen to Coach’s recent interview on Kfan again jumping back repeatedly to hear his praise for Howard, acclimating the Fans (the cattle who decry ‘Bandwagon’ fans) to failure, but dignified almost because it’s the legendary Howard. Lel.

you listen to this, hunched over like Krapp’s Last Tape.

And you begin to connect the dots

or you stay cucked

Last edited:

The reason we can’t explain the ‘lack of effort’. I was at a game the year we imploded because of rape charges and curry went down. I was at game right above the bench and I swear to god Poison Pitino was whispering in his sons ear... he had a little runner. A kid or young man in a track suit who was zipping back and forth all game. We lost. A baffling performance.

and so you begin to wonder. You listen to Coach’s recent interview on Kfan again jumping back repeatedly to hear his praise for Howard, acclimating the Fans (the cattle who decry ‘Bandwagon’ fans) to failure, but dignified almost because it’s the legendary Howard. Lel.

or you stay cucked

Wait!What?

Go Gophers!!

Michigan is just really good
I buy this.

But I was told this game was a "coin flip" before the season started. So I will refuse to change that assertion, even if they go on to win the natty.

Last edited:

Of the 1000s of posts I’ve read on this site this one may be the most disjointed, conspiracy ridden nonsense and honestly that is really saying something. I read it earlier and thought I was having a stroke. I still do not understand it but feel like the issue isn’t me.

Of the 1000s of posts I’ve read on this site this one may be the most disjointed, conspiracy ridden nonsense and honestly that is really saying something. I read it earlier and thought I was having a stroke. I still do not understand it but feel like the issue isn’t me.

I had the exact same reaction, reassuring I was not alone.

The reason we can’t explain the ‘lack of effort’. I was at a game the year we imploded because of rape charges and curry went down. I was at game right above the bench and I swear to god Poison Pitino was whispering in his sons ear... he had a little runner. A kid or young man in a track suit who was zipping back and forth all game. We lost. A baffling performance.

or you stay cucked

Wow -

THE FIRST OFFICIAL Q AGOPHER THREAD IN HISTORY??

I HAVE REPORTED THIS THREAD AND REQUESTED IT BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND WILL NOW IGNORE YOU AND YOU MAY WANT TO SOME MENTAL GUIDANCE, ASAP

I'M HERE FOR RATIONAL GOPHER DISCUSSION AND HAVE STATED PREVIOUSLY THAT IF WE DON'T HAVE A TOP 5 B10 FINISH & SWEET 16 APPEARANCE, HE NEEDS TO GO.

IN THE REAL WORLD, YOU CANNOT MAKE UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS AND NOT BE HELD LEGALLY LIABLE - SO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT AND POST IT HERE AND SEND IT TO COYLE AND TRIB OTEHRWISE YOU'RE AN ANONYMOUS COWARD KIDDO.

ARE YOU RELATED TO MJ FELTON? THIS SEEMS ABOUT HIS SPEED.

Last edited:

You're saying they threw the game? Drugs are fun I guess.
I’m saying they’ve obviously been throwing games since the Father-Son face off in Puerto Rico. A soggy, baffling display!! The kind Richard is known for.

I hadn’t been watching for him. In fact I completely forgot. I’m sure they are running a wire or something now. Straight to Richard’s brain from god’s lips.

Wow -

THE FIRST OFFICIAL Q AGOPHER THREAD IN HISTORY??

I HAVE REPORTED THIS THREAD AND REQUESTED IT BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY AND WILL NOW IGNORE YOU AND YOU MAY WANT TO SOME MENTAL GUIDANCE, ASAP

I'M HERE FOR RATIONAL GOPHER DISCUSSION AND HAVE STATED PREVIOUSLY THAT IF WE DON'T HAVE A TOP 5 B10 FINISH & SWEET 16 APPEARANCE, HE NEEDS TO GO.

IN THE REAL WORLD, YOU CANNOT MAKE UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS AND NOT BE HELD LEGALLY LIABLE - SO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT AND POST IT HERE AND SEND IT TO COYLE AND TRIB OTEHRWISE YOU'RE AN ANONYMOUS COWARD KIDDO.

ARE YOU RELATED TO MJ FELTON? THIS SEEMS ABOUT HIS SPEED.

This response is slightly less bizarro...maybe the all caps thing?, than the original post.

Are we assuming the father son duo are working together to throw games because they have bet on the games? Is the guy in the track suit, giving richard advice on how to lose?

One would presume Maroon is bored and decided to poke the Gopher Hole to see what happened or Maroon is a charter member of the Q group.

The reason we can’t explain the ‘lack of effort’. I was at an Xmas/New Year’s game the year we imploded (rape charges and curry went down).

I was at game right above the bench and I swear to god Poison Pitino was whispering in his sons ear... he had a little runner. A kid or young man in a track suit who was zipping back and forth all game. We lost. A baffling performance.

or you stay cucked
im impressed

Are we assuming the father son duo are working together to throw games because they have bet on the games? Is the guy in the track suit, giving richard advice on how to lose?
Why make millions when we could make millions?

Top Bottom