Three QBs is no QBs?

swingman

Reaction score

The Clemson transfer got pulled vs Duke, Marty gave them a spark and nice rally, but got banged up...may go with the Gamecock transfer now?

Gotta think Hilinski will be in there before too long as he’s the only one coming back next season

Having bad quarterbacks and a mediocre run game makes your offense look bad real quick.

I knew this would end up being a sh|t show the minute Hunter Johnson was named the starter before their first game. Very remindful of their 2019 season.

I knew this would end up being a sh|t show the minute Hunter Johnson was named the starter before their first game. Very remindful of their 2019 season.
I watched our Gophers in Evanston that year. Total domination.
Some people flip out over or PA guy saying "and that's another Golden Gopher first down!" The takes a backseat to Mildcat PA guy when he says in a gravelly voice, "We're gonna move those chains!" It was annoying with the Gophers in command. If I were a NW fan, I'd have been embarrassed.

The first two cancel each other out and the third is just diddling themselves in the corner. Math works out.

Some people flip out over or PA guy saying "and that's another Golden Gopher first down!" The takes a backseat to Mildcat PA guy when he says in a gravelly voice, "We're gonna move those chains!" It was annoying with the Gophers in command. If I were a NW fan, I'd have been embarrassed.
I chuckled at the Colorado game when Colorado got their first first down and the PA didn't mention it was their *first first down

Yes indeed, it's 2019 all over again.

No cube ... no offense.

The annoying cat/growl/hiss thing when their defense is on the field for a 3rd down is rivaled only by the Oregon St chainsaw noise for the same instances. BEAVERS DONT MAKE CHAIN SAW NOISES!!!

The annoying cat/growl/hiss thing when their defense is on the field for a 3rd down is rivaled only by the Oregon St chainsaw noise for the same instances. BEAVERS DONT MAKE CHAIN SAW NOISES!!!
That annoying cat/growl/hiss is also used by PSU I believe, and I've definitely heard the same audio used at a highschool game. So it's not very original.

That chainsaw takes the cake though.

Top Bottom